Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dark-AmphyTrode

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedy dude

This is a wierd deck and prolly stinks but I've always loved amphy so I made a deck about him.

Pokemon-29
4-Dark Amphy
3-Dark Flaffy
4-Mareep
4-Torb
2-Electrode EX
2-Dark Trode
2-Pidgey
1-Pidgeotto
2-Pidgeot
4-Plusle

Trainers-19
4-Rare Candy
2-ER2
2-Pokenav
2-Pokemon Reversal
2-TV Reporter
2-Prof. Oaks Research
2-Rockets Mission
3-Celio's Network

Energy-15
9-Lightning
4-Dark
2-R

Please tell me what you think of this deck. :frown:

minus the plusles and add mentors
and maybe dragonite ds instead of trob line maybe....

looks cool i like amphy but i was thinking of using the deoxys or whatever it was from one lol.Well the one that can move energys

Yea but plusle is a good starter and I hate to have to discard. The trode line is what makes the deck run. You pile up darks on Amphy then when that dies shove up D. trode explode trode EX get all the darks and a lightning on him then hit them for 70 and move all the energys to another Amphy. Thanks and I hope to make this deck better.

Plusle with Electric could give you the game versus certain decks.

How are you going to get the darkness energy off of Dark Electrode and onto Dark Amphy?

Well your deck is very cramped.
You need some more trainers. Try dropping the 4 plusule and go to a 3-2-3 Amphy line.
That frees up 7 spaces for trainers. (4 of em should prolly be Holon Mentor.)

you have 63 cards in this deck... cut it down to 60!
3-2-3 is plenty for ampharos. 3-3(2 dark, 1 trode ex) for the trode line. best i can say for this deck.

prime:dark trodes attack moves energy
myn donos: your right 3-2-3 for amphy is enough
thanks for the replies and all help is appreciated!

So it's going to take you four turns of attacking with Dark Trode to get the four dark on Dark Amphy? Sure, maybe one of those darks might come from your hand, but it's still three turns of attacking with dark trode and then it's useless. Also, you have to keep fueling Dark Trode because if you move one energy off of him, you have to move all of it, so each turn your having to attach to dark trode so that it can attack and move the energy. That just won't work effectively and quickly. I don't know what to suggest, maybe looking at a new idea for a deck as trying to get 4 dark on dark amphy is alright, but really not worth it. Maybe you should look into POW Block where you blow up Electrode EX and bring back dark and scramble and attach them to Dark Ttar, then he can hit for damage with grind, or can bite off for big damage. Then you can POW up something and KO it.

the attack moves all energys or none at all-_- so I only burn 1 turn using his attack and they usually knock him out anyway so up comes an angry amphy!

You do know that Dark Electrode can't search for dark energy if there are any energy on it at all, right? You have no way to move the dark, so the first time you go get a dark, you can't go get another one unless you move all the energy on it off of it. That isn't going to happen, so yes, you will be stuck with attacking atleast twice with dark trode to get the dark energy on dark amphy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back