3 Copycat
2 Desert Ruins
2 VS Seeker
2 Mr. Briney's Compassion

4 Darkness Energy
4 Dark Metal Energy
4 Rainbow Energy
3 R Energy

I built this deck based on the decks I expect to see at states. There are many cards, such as swoop teleporter and poke'mon retriever that I know the deck could use, but I didn't have the room. Feel free to tell me what you think, I will more than likely be making ajustments to the deck before states. Thank you
for taking the time to read this.

Unless your really worried about Magma's Zangoose or something. 1-1 Aerodactyl ex would probably be better tech. =/ JMHO

Last edited:
Heres mine great for mirror or to kill sally and flygon

Pokemon (22)
3 Dratini(Dragon Song)
3 Dark Dragonair (Evolutionary Light)
3 Dark Dragonite
3 Voltorb
3 Dark Electrode
2 Rocket's Sneasel EX
4 Dunsparce
1 Zangoose SS (Tech for Mirror)

Energy (16)
4 Dark Energy
4 Dark/Metal Energy
4 R. Energy
4 Rainbow

Trainers (22)
3 RocketsMission
3 Steven's Advice
3 Rocket Ball
2 Ancient Tomb
2 VS Seeker
2 Copycat
2 Swoop Teleportor
1 Pokemon Retreiver
1 Dessert Ruins

Thank you for your posts. I would use 1-1 Aeorodactyl Ex, save for the fact you can't use dunsparce to get mysterious fossil and I expect to see both Magma and Sally decks at states. It's a good idea, but, as I said, Magma and Sally will be there. I am thinking of putting in a Zangoose.

Your running a 1/1 Horsee/Kingdra and no Celios. You'll never see Kingdra when you want it.

That's very true, and I would have put in some Celios, but I kind of overlooked this when I made the change. Thank you. I might of went to a tournament without making the fix. I will do this:

-1 Rocket's Poke'Ball
-1 Rare Candy
+2 Celio's Network

Aerodactyl is a Zangoose attack wise. =/ 60 for CCC or 10 and Auto-Confuse for C. Not only will it immunize you from Crystal Shard. (not only to hit weakness, but to get past resistance, Kingdra doesn't help in this respect) Even if you Sparce for Horsea 1st turn, it'll sit there uselessly on the bench most games because you won't be able to nab Candy+Kingdra. =/ Aerodactyl is equally hard to get out but I think its atleast as good in this deck as Kingra is. Either way, they Dragon Wind, switch to Salex and kill Kingra or Aerex and your left open the rest of the game =/ But Dark Heart has a faster set up. I say just go 'Goose if your scared of Salex. So long as Magma gets a good start, Dark Heart scoops to it anyways. You'll never have time to get out Kingdra or Aerex.

You have a point Professor Chris. I think I will do this:

4 Dunsparce
3 Dratini
2 Dark Dragonair
3 Dark Dragonite
3 Voltorb
3 Dark Electrode
1 Electrode Ex
1 Rocket's Sneasel Ex
1 Zangoose

4 Rare Candy
3 Rocket's Poke'Ball
3 Stephen's Advice
3 TV Reporter
3 Copycat
2 Desert Ruins
2 VS Seeker
2 Poke'mon Retreiver

4 Darkness Energy
4 Dark Metal Energy
4 Rainbow Energy
3 R Energy

My only real chance againce Sally is a quick setup anyway, and Magma won't give me the time to get Kingdra. I need to put some Poke'mon Retreiver in the deck and taking out the 1-1 Kingdra line will give me the room. Magma rocks me anyway. There is no sense in slowing down my deck just to put the 20% chance of winning to a 30%. I appreciate your advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back