Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dark Knife Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garchomp#140

OK, after consideration, this deck could be BOSS, with no particular weekness.

POKEMON 24

1 Spiritomb AA
2 Gliscor Lv.X LA
2 Gliscor LA (Burning Poison)
2 Gligar LA (Jump On)
2 Claydol GE
2 Baltoy GE
1 Skuntank G PL
1 Dusknoir Lv.X SF
1 Dusknoir DP
2 Dusknoir SF
1 Dusclops SF (Dark One-Eye)
2 Duskull SW (Reaper Cloth)
1 Duskull SH2 (Shiny)
2 Uxie LA
2 Unown G GE

TRAINERS/SUPPORTERS/STADIUMS 24

3 Bebe's Search
2 Time-Space Distortion
2 Night Maintenance
3 Moonlight Stadium
3 Roseanne's Research
1 Luxury Ball
1 Warp Point
2 Professor Rowan
2 Professor Oak's Visit
3 Rare Candy
2 Premier Ball

ENERGY 12

3 Call Energy (special)
3 Fighting Energy (basic)
4 Psychic Energy (basic)
2 Rainbow Energy (special)

STRATEGY: In this deck, you want to attack with Gliscor Lv.X, and switch it with Dusknoir SF if you have it, so the Dusknoir SF can take the damage, and then free retreat back to Gliscor Lv.X and repeat. Once Dusknoir Lv.X has a fair amount of damage, (60-100) Bring it up and use Damage Even to whip your opponent hard where it hurts. Uxie and Claydol are for draw, and Unown G can protect your Claydol from Gengar. Skuntank G ca poison your opponent, while you just retreat it off, and give them some extra damage. If you have the chance, send up an Uxie, and next turn level it up and retreat, if you can. Dusknoir DP hurts your opponent's bench, and the Dusknoir Lv.X can be good once you get it out as a Stadium. The Spiritomb AA is not your best start, but it is good to switch to after you hit with Gliscor.

Last edited:
Swap 2 Fighting for 2 more Call. You want to be set up quickly and you will rarely need to really build up a Gliscor to attack with anything other than Burning Poison.

You might also want to consider adding a Spiritomb (A0A) or two into the deck to both help you set up and lock their trainers when you promote it after you pick Gliscor Lvl X up with Burning Poison.

I had a Spiritomb AA in the deck, but I took it out because I wanted to add Expert Belts. But, since you bring it up, I'll -1 Fighting, +1 Call, because I like to attack with Gliscor X's Night Slash. I will, do -2 Expert Belt +1 Moonlight Stadium +1 Spiritomb AA. Thanks for the help!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back