Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dark Pokemon CaC challenge!

Brawler

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=
What's this? ANOTHER CaC challenge? Yeah, pretty much.

But this one has a twist:

You can only make DARK pokemon.

This means that all pokemon must have the :dark: type along with their normal or delta type.

Sounds easy, right?

Nope.

All pokemon must have dark in their name.

If the pokemon has any atattcks, they must include at least 1 :dark: energy in their costs.

All pokemon have a strict HP rule.

Basic:30-40 HP[(40-60 if pokemon dosen't evolve(Legendary pokemon can have 80-90 HP.)]

Stage 1:(50-60) (50-70 if they don't evolve any further.)

Stage 2:(60-90)

Level X(40-120) (40-60 for basics, 50-80 for stage 1, 90-120 for stage 2) (Legendries can have 100-130.)

All pokepowers/bodies must have Dark in their names.

Each card's retreat cost must consist of :dark: energy(if they have a retreat cost.)

All cards have damage limits.

Basic:10 for 1 energy.

Stage 1: 10 for 1 energy

Stage 2 20 for 1 energy(this includes legendaries.)

Level X:Depends on the stage.

No cards can have powers/bodies that break the damage per energy rule.

If you win, you will get a signature that shows what you won in the contest.

I will announce the ending of this contest at any possible time.

You may begin!

So you mean that if I wanted to make a Darkrai card it would have to be a Dark Darkrai? :lol::rolleyes:

I forgot to include::redface:

If a pokemon already has dark in its name, then don't bother adding more.:lol:

Darkrai Lv. 34 HP 90 :dark:

:pbody: Dark Aura

During your opponents turn, if Darkrai would be Knocked Out by an attack, the defending pokemon is now asleep. Your opponent must flip two coins in between turns, if either of them is tails the defending pokemon is still asleep.

[D] Horror Blast - 10

You may switch the defending pokemon with one of your opponents benched pokemon. (your opponent gets to chose the new defending pokemon) If you do flip a coin, if heads the new defending pokemon is now paralyzed.

[D][D] - Dark Whisper - 20

You may move 1 energy card attached to the defending pokemon to one of your opponents benched pokemon. The defending Pokemon is now Poisoned.

W - [F] + 20

R - [P] + 20

RC - [. ]

Darkrai Lv.x HP 110 :dark:

:pbody: Horrible Darkness

Each of your opponents pokemon has 2X weakness to :dark: type.

[D][D][D] Night Mare - 30

The defending pokemon can not move from the active position during your opponents next turn.

[D][D][D][D] Death Strike - 40

If you take a prize card with this attack, you may draw 1 more prize card.

W - [F] X 2

R - [P] + 30

RC - [D][D]

Last edited:
Darkrai Lv. 34 HP 90 :dark:

:pbody: Dark Aura

During your opponents turn, if Darkrai would be Knocked Out by an attack, the defending pokemon is now asleep. Your opponent must flip two coins in between turns, if either of them is tails the defending pokemon is still asleep.

[D] Horror Blast - 10

You may switch the defending pokemon with one of your opponents benched pokemon. (your opponent gets to chose the new defending pokemon) If you do flip a coin, if heads the new defending pokemon is now paralyzed.

[D][D][D] - Dark Whisper - 30

You may move 1 energy card attached to the defending pokemon to one of your opponents benched pokemon. The defending Pokemon is now Poisoned.

W - [F] + 20

R - [P] + 20

RC - [. ]

Darkrai Lv.x HP 110 :dark:

:pbody: Horrible Darkness

Each of your opponents pokemon has 2X weakness to :dark: type.

[D][D][D] Night Mare - 30

The defending pokemon can not move from the active position during your opponents next turn.

[D][D][D][D] Death Strike - 40

If you take a prize card with this attack, you may draw 1 more prize card.

W - [F] X 2

R - [P] + 30

RC - [D][D]

..............:eek:

I wish I could say it's a loophole but I can't...

Nice way to start the contest!

Dark Mew* 80 HP {D}{P}
BASIC

[D][P] Mixed Emotions 20
If Dark Mew* has more Dark Energy on it then Psychic Energy, this attack does 40 damage instead of 20. If Dark Mew* has more Psychic Energy attached to it, the Defending Pokemon is now Confused.

[D][D][P][P] Evil Kindness 60
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 60 damage plus 20 more damage. If tails, remove 2 Damage Counters from Dark Mew* and attach a Basic Energy card from your hand to Dark Mew*.

Weakness: {P} +20
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: {D}

Dark Mew* 80 HP {D}{P}
BASIC

[D][P] Mixed Emotions 20
If Dark Mew* has more Dark Energy on it then Psychic Energy, this attack does 40 damage instead of 20. If Dark Mew* has more Psychic Energy attached to it, the Defending Pokemon is now Confused.

[D][D][P][P] Evil Kindness 60
Flip a coin. If heads, this attack does 60 damage plus 20 more damage. If tails, remove 2 Damage Counters from Dark Mew* and attach a Basic Energy card from your hand to Dark Mew*.

Resistance:
Retreat Cost: {C}

Looks good, 1 problem. All retreat costs must consist of only :dark: energy.

I just had to do this. lol

Sneasle Lv.20 HP 40 :dark:

:ppowr: Dark Deeds

Once during your turn (before you attack) you may discard a :dark: energy from your hand. If you do the defending pokemon now has 10X weakness to :dark: type.

[D] Dark Donk - 10

Search your discard pile for a :dark: energy and attach it to Sneasle. If there are no :dark: energy in your discard pile, this attack fails.

W - [F] +10

R - [P] + 20

RC - [. ]

Dark Slowpoke LV. 16 HP 50 :dark:

:ppowr: Wish for Darkness.

One during your turn (before you attack) you may search your deck for a card that Evolves from Slowpoke and put it into your hand, and shuffle your deck.

W - [P] + 20

R - none

RC - [D]

Dark Slowking Lv.40 HP 70 :dark:

:pbody: Darkest Trick

Whenever your opponent attaches an energy card from his/her hand to one of his/her pokemon, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, your opponent discards that energy.

[D][D] - Energy Crush

For each energy attached to the defending pokemon, you may discard 1 card from your opponents hand.

W - [P] X2

R - none

RC - [D][D][D]

Last edited:
I just had to do this. lol

Sneasle Lv.20 HP 40 :dark:

:ppowr: Dark Deeds

Once during your turn (before you attack) you may discard a :dark: energy from your hand. If you do the defending pokemon now has 10X weakness to :dark: type.

[D] Dark Donk - 10

Search your discard pile for a :dark: energy and attach it to Sneasle. If there are no :dark: energy in your discard pile, this attack fails.

W - [F] +10

R - [P] + 20

RC - [. ]

Dark Slowpoke LV. 16 HP 50 :dark:

:ppowr: Wish for Darkness.

One during your turn (before you attack) you may search your deck for a card that Evolves from Slowpoke and put it into your hand, and shuffle your deck.

W - [P] + 20

R - none

RC - [D]

Dark Slowking Lv.40 HP 70 :dark:

:pbody: Darkest Trick

When ever your opponent tries to attach an energy to one of there pokemon, they must flip a coin, if tails nothing happens.

W - [P] X2

R - none

RC - [D][D][D]

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

BTW I fixed the Darkrai. :D

:lol::lol::lol:

What if you use PPwer and Bucks? 300 damage for 1!(Sneasel needs to be banned again!)

:lol::lol::

X3 Weak? That's ****ed up.

Fixed Dark Mew*, it's just habbit to put {C} in Retreat Costs, lol.

Also...

Dark Mewtwo* 90 HP {D}{P}
BASIC

Poke-Power: Darkness Discard
Once during your turn (before your attack), you may use this Power. Discard up to 3 cards from your hand. This Power can't be used if Dark Mewtwo* is affected by a Special Condition.

{D} Energy Absorbtion
Search your discard pile for up to 3 Basic Energy cards and attach them to Dark Mewtwo*.

{D}{D}{P}{P}{P} Energy Burner 100
Discard all Energy cards attached to Dark Mewtwo*.

Resistance:

And...

Dark Mew Lv.24 80 HP {D}{P}
BASIC

[D] Mean Friends
Search your deck for as many Basic Pokemon with Dark in their name as you like and put them onto your Bench. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

[D][D] Disapear
Switch Dark Mew with one of your Benched Pokemon. You may attack once more this turn.

Resistance:

AND...

Dark Mewtwo Lv.73 90 HP {D}{P}
BASIC

[D] Energy Absorbtion
Search your discard pile for a Basic Energy card and attach them to Dark Mewtwo.

[D][D][P][P] Dark-Psychic Mixup 40x
You may either discard all Dark Energy cards attached to Dark Mewtwo or all Psychic Energy cards attached to Dark Mewtwo. This attack does 40 damage times the number of cards discarded.

Resistance:

Finally...

Dark Pachirisu Lv.19 60 HP {D}{L}
BASIC

[D] Darkness Charge
You may attach as many Dark Energy cards as you like from your hand to any of your Pokemon.

[D][L] Lightning Charge
Search your deck for up to 2 Dark Energy and up to 2 Lightning Energy, show them to your opponent, and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Weakness: {F} +20
Resistance:

Also, Brawler1624, I REALLY think you should make a rule about changing Weakness... lol...

Darkest trick needs a bit of a re-wording. If they flip tails, and nothing happens, then they haven't played an energy yet for their turn, and thus can simply try to re-attach it, ad infinitum, until they get a heads. Perhaps something more wicked, along the lines of "Whenever your opponent attaches an energy card from his/her hand to one of his/her pokemon, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, your opponent discards that energy."

I can enter a challenge finally!

Finally! A challenge I can participate in! This will of course in no way interrupt my challenges, but I am glad I can participate in a challenge for a change…
:thumb::biggrin::thumb:
You said all pokemon have to have dark in their name right? So even evolvable basics? :confused:

Try these on for size! :cool:

Dark Larvitar (D) 30HP
Basic pokemon
Poke-body: Dark Shadow
Whenever you attach a (D) energy to Dark Larvitar take the top card of your deck and attach it to Dark Larvitar face down.
(D) Pupitate
Flip a coin, if heads search your deck for a card that evolves from Larvitar and put it on top of this card. (This counts as evolving.)
Weakness: (G) +10
Resistance: (L) -10
Retreat Cost: (D)

Dark Pupitar (D) 50HP
Evolves from Dark Larvitar
Poke-body: Dark Armor
Reduce all damage done to Dark Pupitar by 10 for each face down card attached to Dark Pupitar.
(D)(C) Feed the Shadows
Your opponent chooses two cards from your hand at random. Take those cards and attach them to Dark Pupitar face down.
Weakness: (G) +10 (F) +10
Resistance: (L) -30
Retreat Cost: (D)(D)

Dark Tyranitar (D) 60HP
Evolves from Dark Pupitar
Poke-body: Ruler of Darkness
Dark Tyranitar can use all of the poke-bodies and poke-powers of the cards underneath it.
(D)(D) Dark Grasp
Discard two face down cards attached to this card. You opponent chooses one of their benched pokemon and discards it. (This does not count as a knocked out pokemon.)
(D)(D)(D) Shadow Shatter 60
Discard two face down cards attached to this card. The defending pokemon is now confused.
Weakness: (G) +20 (F) +20
Resistance: (L) -40
Retreat Cost: (D)(D)(D)

Dark Tyranitar Lv.X (D)(F) 90HP
Level up from your active Dark Tyranitar
Poke-body: Dark Insanity
Ignore all card effects that would put cards into your deck from the field, your hand, or your discard pile.
Poke-power: Darkness Eater
Once during your turn, you may discard as many cards from the top of your deck as you like. Choose any (D) energy from those cards and attach them to your pokemon in any way you like.
(D)(D)(D)(D)(D) Shadow-consuming Aura 80
Discard as many face down cards attached to this card as you like. Then discard that many energy attached to any of your opponent’s pokemon.
Weakness: (G) +20 (F) +20 (W) +20
Resistance: (L) -40 (R) -20
Retreat Cost: (D)(D)(D)(D)

Dark Zangoose (D) 60HP
Basic pokemon
(D) Steal Away
Discard one basic energy card attached to one of your opponent’s pokemon.
(D) Shadow Sneak
Look at your opponent’s hand. Discard one energy card there for each energy attached to Dark Zangoose.
(D) Shadow Spell
Move all energy cards in your opponent’s discard pile into your opponent’s Lost Zone.
Weakness: (F) +20
Resistance: (P) -20
Retreat Cost: None

Last edited:
Darkest trick needs a bit of a re-wording. If they flip tails, and nothing happens, then they haven't played an energy yet for their turn, and thus can simply try to re-attach it, ad infinitum, until they get a heads. Perhaps something more wicked, along the lines of "Whenever your opponent attaches an energy card from his/her hand to one of his/her pokemon, your opponent flips a coin. If tails, your opponent discards that energy."

I just realized what I did while watching a movie. lol

Fixed.

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

:lol::lol::lol:

What if you use PPwer and Bucks? 300 damage for 1!(Sneasel needs to be banned again!)

:lol::lol::

X3 Weak? That's ****ed up.

Fine fine, I put it back to 2X. :p

Last edited:
Dark Dratini Lv.10 (delta species) 40HP [W/D]

[D] Surf 10

[W][D] Black Wave 20
You may flip a coin. If head switch the defending pokemon with on of your oppenent's Bench pokemon.

W - [C] +10
R - [F] -20
RC -

Dark Dragonair Lv.35 (delta species) 60HP [W/D]

[W][D] Dive 20

[D][D][C] Shed Skin 20
Search your deck for a pokemon that evolved from Dark Dragonair and pu it on top of Dark Dragonair (This counts as evolving Dark Dragonair).

W - [C] +20
R - [F] -20

Dark Dragonite Lv.60 90HP [W/D]

Poke body : Dark Lift
As long as Dark Dragonite have any [D] energy attach to it, Dark Dragonite's Retreat Cost is 0.

[D][C] Wing Attack 40

[W][D][C] Dragon Whirpool 60
Flip 2 coin. For each head discard an energy card attach to the defending pokemon. If both are tail, discard an energy attach to Dark Dragonite.

W - [C] +30
R - [F] -20
RC - [D][D]

Dark Dragonite Lv.X (delta species) 120HP [W/D]

Poke Body : Double Darkness
Each [D] energy attach to pokemon with Dark in it's name provide [D][D] instead.

[W][D][D][D][D] Black Dragonbreath 100
Each player shuffle his or her hand into their deck. Then each player draw a card equal to the number of of his or her Bench pokemon (Your oppenent draw first).

W - [C] x2
R - [F] -20
RC - [D][D][D]

Last edited:
wally, those are some good cards, but each attatck must include [D] energy(sorry about that), but they look good otherwise!

One of my rules said(screams at DarthPika) "You can't use powers or bodies to get around the damage limit."

I am now adding,"You also cannot use weakness effects*screams darthpika*, to get around the

damage limit.

Looks good everybody!

greenzangoose, I lol'ed at your challenge thing you said.

wally, those are some good cards, but each attatck must include [D] energy(sorry about that), but they look good otherwise!

One of my rules said(screams at DarthPika) "You can't use powers or bodies to get around the damage limit."

I am now adding,"You also cannot use weakness effects*screams darthpika*, to get around the

damage limit.

Looks good everybody!

greenzangoose, I lol'ed at your challenge thing you said.

It's not getting around the damage limit. :p I;m not increasing my attack power, just making the defending pokemon have weakness to me. :p

Dark Giratina another forme :dark::psychic: 80 hp

:pbody: Dark Reverse
Dark Giratina another forme levels up into Dark Giratina origin forme Lv X

:dark::dark::psychic: Shadow force 30
You may search your deck for Dark Giratina origin forme Lv X and level up Dark Giratina another forme. If you do put your hand into your lost zone, then draw a card.

Weakness: :psychic: +40
resistance: :fighting: -20
Retreat: :dark::dark:

Dark Giratina origin forme Lv X :dark::psychic: 130hp

:ppowr: Dark drag
Once during your turn you may use this power, your opponent flips 6 coins, for each heads, discard a card from your hand, for each tails, discard a card from your opponent's hand without looking.

:dark::dark::dark::psychic: Attack of the Torn World 20x
does 20 damage times the number of cards in your hand, if you have more than 4 cards in your hand, this attack fails.

Weakness: :dark: x2
Resistance: :colorless -40
retreat: :dark:

Dark Jirachi 80HP [M/D]

Poke Power : Darkest Wish
Once during your turn, search your deck up to 4 [D] pokemon card or pokemon card with Dark in its name in any combination. If you search 2 or more card, discard a card from your hand. This power stops working if Dark Jirachi is effected by Special Cndition.

[M][D] Power Strike 30
Put 20 damage counter on every pokemon with Poke Power and Poke Body (excluding pokemon with Dark in it's name).

W - [R] +20
R - [P] -30
RC - [C]

Dark Riolu Lv. 12 30 HP
(D) Basic

(D) Scare Away
Choose one Basic Pokemon on your opponent's Bench. Your opponent shuffles that Pokemon and all cards attached to it into his or her deck.

(D) Tail Whap 10

Weakness (C)+10 Resistance 0 Retreat Cost (D)

Dark Lucario Lv. 24 60 HP
(D)(F) Stage 1
Evolves from Riolu

(D) Swords Dance
During your next turn, all of Lucario's attacks do 30 more damage.

(D)(F)(C) Dark Pulse 60+
If the Defending Pokemon has (D) Weakness, this attack does 60 damage plus 30 more damage.

Weakness (R)+30 Resistance (P)-20 Retreat Cost 0

Dark Umbreon Hp:80 (D)
Stage 1 Pokemon (Evolves from Eevee)

Poke-power: Dark Healing
Once during your turn (before you attack), you may discard a (d) energy attached to Umbreon. If you do, you may remove 3 damage counters from any dark pokemon on your bench. You can not use this power if Umbreon is affected by a special condition
(D) (C) Bite: 50

(D) (D) (D) Dark Pulse: 60
Flip a coin, if heads the opponent's active pokemon is now paralyzed

Weakness (F)
Resistance (P)
Retreat Cost (D)
I know i have a few mistakes on here but I forgot how the grammar is suppose to be >_<
I'll fix it later when I get the chance

Last edited:
Back