1 Pokenav
2 Felicity's Drawing
3 Roseanne's Research
2 Rocket's Pokeball

Energies:
18 Dark Basic
4 Dark Special

Strategy:
Get a Honchkrow charged up and attack with free Murkrows while the big guy sits on your bench. Darkrai will eventually get charged up for monster sleep sessions while dealing lots of damage. Wigglytuff puts people to sleep to frustrate them and to help Darkrai while Sidney's Stadium prevents dark pokemon from sleeping so Wigglytuff is Darkrai and Honchkrow are still awake. Rocket's Pokeball is a little bit of a loophole when it says "search your deck for a pokemon with dark in its name" because technically, DARKrai has dark in its name. Let me know what you think, what I should add in/take out/substitute/etc. Thanks.

the secret wonders furret? I see what you mean, it would make it really easy to get my lv. x out into play quickly, but it seems like the wigglytuff line would benefit darkrai and hinder the opponent more... any more opinions?

I would take out wiggly set and put in 3x sneasel and 2x Weavile (SW)
run 3 murkrow and 3 Honchkrow and only have the 1 Honchkrow lv.x

run some professor oak's visit and premier ball, along with night maintenance to get any murkrows
back.

definately taking your 4-3-1 advice and your premier ball advice, but night maintenance shouldn't be needed because of honchkrow lv x's second attack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back