Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dark Tyranitar-like spreaders

legotack

Are there any modified-legal/ cards that can do consistent damage with a power or body every turn? A card that has something like Dark Tyranitar's body would be good.

Thanks!

Last edited:
EDITED: Removed the non-sense about being a poll.

As for your actual question, legal cards like Mamoswine GL, Flygon SW, Bronzong MD, Dusknoir SF (spirit body), Electrode PL, Ampharos SW, Darkrai G all put damage counters in between turns in some way. Also Dusknoir Lv X does the same when he is KO'd.

Last edited:
Uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This is a poll by Rogue Archetype's standards, you should receive an infraction and this should be closed. PM me if you do not receive this treatment as it will add to my case.

As for your actual question, legal cards like Mamoswine GL, Flygon SW, Bronzong MD, Dusknoir SF (spirit body), Electrode PL, Ampharos SW, Darkrai G all put damage counters in between turns in some way. Also Dusknoir Lv X does the same when he is KO'd.

Read RA's standard's again.(Or at least the sticky thread) He is simply asking for suggestions to a new equivelent to the older Dark Tyrannitar. This is in no way, shape, or form a poll. He's not asking anything that could be answered without a valid explanation accompanying it, and it certainly isn't being asked with the intent of forming a count of any sort. Regardless, without any clarification from RA I do not believe this should be locked.

On topic: Bronzong hits pokemon with powers, Dusknoir SF hits pokemon with energy attatched, and Dusknoir level X is capable of doing damage to all opponents pokemon in-between turns. Those are probably the best suited for what you are seeking.

I'm pretty sure that there's a Hippowdon that does 10 damage to your opponents LV. X in between turns, correct me if I'm wrong.

How about Ampharos SW? Every time the opponent plays a supporter, each of their benched pokemon take 10 damage.

Back