Switch x1
Night Maintenece x2
Rare Candy x2
Victory medal x1

Energy 20
Dark (special) x4
Dark (Normal) x5
Fire x11

This is a deck my nephew built and im trying to help him with so any help would be greatful.

Basicaly try to use Darkrai early while setting up infernape for the kill is the strategy but it seen to be a bit slow. Clyadol is there to get extra cards and he really wanted to run his victory medal he won at brs so i made room for that in there.

Darkrai MD is horrible to start with. It's only good when powered up and able to use Dark Resolve's effect.

Darkrai GE with Sleep Hole has an great attack for just 1 :colorless:: Darkness Roar.
It does 10 damage AND gives you the choice to switch the Defending Pokemon with 1 of your opponents Benched Pokemon.

Depending on what you want to do, 2 Darkrai GE is usualy the way to go.
It provides a solid base for the LV>Xand has the posibilty to wreck your opponents setup by sending Phione, Pachi and the likes to the Bench and switching it with a Pokemon of your choice!

Don't get me wrong. Dark Resolve is a good attack, but since Sleep is rather easy to be cured, it's advicable to never attack with it unless you already have powered it up or have used Endless Darness in the previous turn.

But it's entirely up to you and him, whatever playes best.

don't play darkai and infernape together, done, end of story. u could play inferape alone or darkrai alone. that's one thing, so i would tell him to choose which one he likes better. if he likes darkrai better, PM me for a list. for your trainer line
-1 stone's
-1 switch
-1 moonlight stadium
-1 victory medal
that's 4 more trainer spots. put in stuff like roseanne's and draw cards, maybe one more warp point.
and that is also to many nrgy cards, decide which pokemon, and then drop the nrgy to 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back