4 Max Potion
4 Dark Patch
4 Pokemon Catcher
1 Computer Search
3 Rare Candy

Energies : (12)

9 Darkness Energy
3 Blend Energy

Strategy : Normal DH Strategy , Set up Darkrai asap and get 1/2 Hydreigons in the first 3 turns
I just play 2 Darkrai because i figured out that i just need 2 , so i tried a extra mewtwo instead of this 3rd darkrai and it helps alot in the mewtwo war and against any other decks ( Keldeo , Landorus(yea it helps alot against this thing ^^!) , mew and other stuff)
Shaymin EX is here for Landorus ex and Keldeo ex

about the Supporter line ; i tried with skyla and for me it is not that comfortable because if i get a skyla then not with another Supporter or RR or no energies :/ so i prefer to draw "randomly" into these cards i need xD .. but maybe i didnt test it enough

so any suggestions ? =)

3 ultra balls makes for much more consistant t2 nightspears, i run 3 coppies of skyla in my darkrai/hydregion, generally the one card that i need this turn is a trainer, and if it isnt skyla can be used to get a supporter for next turn. i would also run a switch just in case you hit garbador (i used the same switch 5 times in one game last week). same thing with tool scrapper. ive also been exipramenting with running a revive and its been a big help against keldo/blastoise and rayquaza/eels

3 ultra balls makes for much more consistant t2 nightspears, i run 3 coppies of skyla in my darkrai/hydregion, generally the one card that i need this turn is a trainer, and if it isnt skyla can be used to get a supporter for next turn. i would also run a switch just in case you hit garbador (i used the same switch 5 times in one game last week). same thing with tool scrapper. ive also been exipramenting with running a revive and its been a big help against keldo/blastoise and rayquaza/eels

yea i thought alot about these 1of cards ( like my dark claw ) , switch and tool scrapper are great but i dont like to reduce the count of max potion and dark patch for example , is it that worth?=o

and to use skyla as a supporter search isnt that useful ( thats why i like to play bianca over skyla but like i said , maybe i didnt try it enough or im just not that lucky ^^')

Yeah the amount of Max Potions and Dark Patches can be reduced. Instead of switch I suggest Keldeo, who is a good counter to landorus and has a built-in switch.

as far as max potion goes i run 2, but thats due to my local meta being full of rayquaza/eels whitch involes mainly OHKO on my darkrai. but i will be playing 3 at all the cities i attend and thats how many i think this deck should run. dark patches needs to be 4, it is the only acceleration this deck has and it pairs way to well with comp search and ultra ball for 4 copies not to be ran. Also, i prefer the single switch over keldo because keldo is only going to hit 50 in this deck and it becomes a bench sitter in most matches. unless im facing garbador, taking dark cloak away switch is the better choice.

as far as skyla is concerned i run 3 coppies and find them to be humongous consistency boosters. you can get rare candies for hydregion, you can get a darkpatch after ultraballing away and energy, you can grab that switch mid game, get the catcher for the win, grab that max potion to save darkrai... just too many good uses to pass up running. im not trying to make this out as the best supporter around, N and Juniper are both better, but i think that this deck needs to run 2 or 3.

Last edited:
as far as max potion goes i run 2, but thats due to my local meta being full of rayquaza/eels whitch involes mainly OHKO on my darkrai. but i will be playing 3 at all the cities i attend and thats how many i think this deck should run. dark patches needs to be 4, it is the only acceleration this deck has and it pairs way to well with comp search and ultra ball for 4 copies not to be ran. Also, i prefer the single switch over keldo because keldo is only going to hit 50 in this deck and it becomes a bench sitter in most matches. unless im facing garbador, taking dark cloak away switch is the better choice.

as far as skyla is concerned i run 3 coppies and find them to be humongous consistency boosters. you can get rare candies for hydregion, you can get a darkpatch after ultraballing away and energy, you can grab that switch mid game, get the catcher for the win, grab that max potion to save darkrai... just too many good uses to pass up running. im not trying to make this out as the best supporter around, N and Juniper are both better, but i think that this deck needs to run 2 or 3.

Yeah the max potion count is understandable, but the switch is not. If you are running 3 ultra ball, and 2 skyla, then it is a lot easier to search out Keldeo than switch. Plus skyla makes you waste a turn at supporter getting your switch, which is another reason I only run 2 skyla. Dark Patch can be three, but 4 is also debatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back