Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dawn Stadium and Energy Attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbgobb

Ok, I understand how it is ruled but I don't understand the ruling. I am confused.

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=74636

This is what I am referring to. I don't understand why if something like Magmortars' Poke-body looks at Scramble and Double Rainbow energies to see if it is fire and Houndooms' Black Fire checks to see multiple times for the energy discarded for what the attack does. Dawn Stadium does not look to see if multiple energy cards are attached? Why? I don't understand why the Card part is even needed on Dawn Stadium since is confusing to me. I would think the Card was there to point out the difference from each time Energy is attached to X over each time an Energy Card is attached to X. The statements mean different things to me and just trying to understand where the ruling (or Meta-Rule) is that states such effects as Dawn Stadium would not look to see the number of energy cards attached over just the fact energy was attached. The word "card" is what is causing me the trouble since I obviously don't understand the ruling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back