Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dayton City Championships Warmup Tournaments

DaytonGymLeader

Hi all! Just to let everyone know that we're still alive and running events down in SW Ohio. We're hoping to get a City Championships for Dayton (yes, even you Columbus and Cincy folks are invited if we get it ;) ) To get the ball rolling and such, we're going to be holding "warmup tournaments" in anticipation that will be sanctioned. Here's the details:

Where: Books-A-Million #307, 705 Lyons Road, Dayton, OH 45459 (here's a MapQuest link: http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?country=US&countryid=250&addtohistory=&address=705+Lyons+Road&city=Dayton&state=OH&zipcode=45459&submit=Get+Map )

When: Each Saturday beginning 1/10/04 thru 1/31/04. Registration starts at Noon with the first round starting at 1PM.

Format: Modified (cards from Expedition, Auqapolis, Skyridge, Ruby/Sapphire, Sandstorm, Dragons, and all Nintendo Promos numbered 001 and up are legal)

Cost: FREE

Also, if anyone is interested in participating in a Draft or Sealed event (4 packs R/S and 2 packs Sandstorm for $15, max of 18 participants), we can do that as well.

Hope to see you all there!

Wow! This sounds like a great idea!

This will really give your players a chance to fine tune their decks!

I wonder if we could do this at our league?

Sensei?

Can anyone tell me what the proposed cost is to be for the City Championships events??? (I'm trying to determine whether I can run one fee-free at our Library)

Back