Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

DBZ Budokai 3

Ok im pretty good at this game and most of my capsule setups work most if not al of the time, but im just curious...wut setups do you people use?

I use 4 Goku

Kaioken
Super Saiyan
7 Season Chicken-Fried Toad
Concentration
Dragon Fist
Saiyan Spirit
Kamehameha

and the stats r
Health-10
Ki- 10
Attack-20
Guard-5
Arts-10
Ability-14
Com-0

Usually i combo into a transformation like so: >PKK-,KKKK-,<K*,>KKP*,<PP,P+K+G,<PP,PPPPE
My attack starts off at 135, while defense is at 140. factor in the additional 50%, and The 2 transformations and i get a max attack of around 155 w/o using the 7SCFT. Usually i save that becuase the defense comes in handy, but my full out max attack is around 205% Attack do a combo with this and i guarantee itll hurt your opponent:K<K*,>KKP*,>PPPK<EEE>E,EEE, DOING ABOUT 2000ISH DAMAGE! normally you'd have to be a SSJ4 to do that. Teleportation now only costs about 1.5 ki bars.

Vegeta

Super Saiyan
Super Saiyan 2
Sup Saiyan 4
Galick Gun
Saiyan Spirit
7 Seasoned Chicken Fried Toad
Concentration

Health-10
Ki-10
Attack-15
Guard-6
Arts-20
Ability-10
Com-0

SSJ4 Vegeta just looks cool, and with a max attack of 200, the Final Shine DR combo can and will hurt.
1st enter Hyper Mode, then: >PKKK*,K<K,KK<K*,>K,<PP,>KPPPE-E, you could substitute Final Flash in there somewhere. But in DU in the Buu saga:

Babidi's Mind Control
Concentration
Saiyan Spirit
7 Seaoned Chicken-Fired Toad
Final Impact

Your looking at at least 199 attack there. OUCH.

Sry bud, I only got gamecube and they're only on budokai 2. I've unlocked alot of characters so far, but still need capsules, lookin forward to gettin Golkule. lol. But yea, I don't know a whole lot about budokai 3 yet, still looking into it.

EDIT: BTW can u get super saiyan 4 gogeta on budokai 3???

Last edited:
Back