Death in the Pokemon Anime *SPOILER*

LegacyEeveeVGC

*Spoiler Alert*
----
----
-----
------
-------
I just got done watching the latest Pokemon Anime Ep and I was surprised that Pokemon hunter J and her crew dies in her ship after crashing int a whirlpool and the ship floods with water and explodes.

I have not seen Death on Pokemon since Ash got hit by the Light Fixture in Pokemon Tower.

Think they will edit it for the English version?

Uh... that one girl's ghost haunts the one peak in that one ep in season 1. That's close to death.

In the English version, Hunter J will probably go to a place worse than death... the 4Kid's studio. Her crew will be forced to work on dubbing!

They'll all be like "OMG ITS A GIANT ROCK" :S
The rock probably is a gateway to shadowrealm :biggrin:

Most likely not, xDDD

It is talked about in the game and Anime.
I say ya.
In Pokemon yellow under specific circumstances the game will tell you to buy it or die.
I would also liek to point out death in the Pokemon Manga.
The creator of Pokemon supports it over the Anime and you see gore and death in it.

They wont kill them of in the english version. They'll probably pop up in a later episode and say they got to the only lifeboat "just in time" before the ship sank :lol:

So many Yu-Gi-Oh TAS references in this thread...LOL

Death is fine for the most part, just don't get graphic. Yeah 4Kids or whoever will censor it for sure. They'll just remove what ever would show them going to a guaranteed death.

i guess everyones so ingrained with the 4kids way that people have forgotten that since PUSA took over dubbing they have made reference to death on several occasions?

Remember, 4kids isn't dubing the Pokemon anime anymore. However, considering all the dub edits there were in Arceus and the Jewel of life there's a safe bet that there will be a couple changes to J's "Final moments" in that episode. It's kinda ironic that she's dead since she was the only character actually trying to kill Ash (Drapion choking him, dropping him from her ship, ect.).
~Cyber~

You've got it all wrong...
The crash involves a Relinquished appearing outta nowhere and doing some crazy jazz to Hunter J. Yugi appears (somehow) and says to himself "Ohnoes! I must do something cool and unexpected!"
Sadly Pegasus shows up and says "Ohnoes! Yugi is going to appear cooler than me! This cannot happen! *smooths hair back* I know! I'll do something even cooler and even more unexpected! *smooths hair back*"
Then there's a big bang and a flash and Hunter J appears to die, however Pegasus is doing his crazy cool and unexpected jazz and sends them into Yu-Gi-Oh! cards *OHNO*, telling himself, "Are these wannabes even worth the cardboard?"

You can't see all of this, but it's easily explained. Oh yes, I forgot. Suspend your disbelief before reading this.

Back