Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Death To ALL!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garchomp#140

This is just about the only deck that iv'e played for more than 1 month, and it automatically kills, but it needs tweaking. (Cities Deck)

POKEMON 20

1 Blaziken FB Lv.X SV
3 Blaziken FB SV
2 Uxie LA
2 Unown G GE
1 Luxray GL Lv.X RR
2 Luxray GL RR
1 Skuntank G PL
1 Ninetales MT
1 Vulpix SH
1 Azelf LA
2 Honchkrow G PL
2 Crobat G PL
1 Lucario GL RR

TRAINERS/SUPPORTERS/STADIUMS 25

4 SP Radar
4 Poketurn
4 Energy Gain
1 Aaron's Collection
1 Felicity's Drawing
4 Cyrus' Conspiracy
3 Roseanne's Research
2 VS Seeker
3 Champion's Room

ENERGY 11

3 SP Energy
4 Fire Energy
4 Lightning Energy

STRATEGY: In this deck, Blaziken and Luxray are your main attackers. You get them set up using anything you can. Uxie is for draw, and Luxray X is good if you need to bring up a Claydol on your opponent's side of the field. Skuntank G helps poison. The Ninetales/Lucario GL combo is helpfull, because I can one-shot alot or different Pokemon I would like to please hear some responses, as this is my cities deck, and I want it to be perfect. THANKS!!

Last edited:
Wow... I'm surprised you don't have consistency issues... o_O

This is what I'd do... but you're free to reject what I say...

Take out the whole Skunktank G / Toxicroak G combo, and Honchrow G... you're basically trying to combine 2, maybe 3 decks in one... you need psychic and sp energy to run these... and could drop them if you drop those...

You need call energy to beat donks... 3 or 4... take out SP energy for that.

Dialga G Lvl. X is okay for mewtwo counter but all it does is shut offf his body, not kill him. In addition, he's got a huge retreat cost, so if he gets gusted by flytrap deck or another lux x tech you'll have to use a poke turn to scoop him up. Instead, use Lucario GL + Ninetails MT for mewtwo counter. It not only OHKO's Mewtwo Lvl. X, but Flygon (not X), Nidoqueen, Dialga G Lvl. X, Machamp, Luxray GL Lvl. X... tons of other stuff (with lucario on the bench). It's WAY more versatile than Dialga G Lvl. X (and cheaper, too!)

Garchomp C Lvl. X is nice too for it's healing and sniping. Can also OHKO flygon Lvl. X...

And no power sprays???? Are you serious??

I like where your going here.... My Dialga G Lv.X is useful because I've got Champion's Room to give him one less retreat.
I am definitely going to keep the one Skuntank G, because poisoning your opponent is kind of useful, because you don't poison yourself. I will take out the Toxicroak G, 2 SP Energy, My Dialga G line, for 1 Lucario GL, 1-1 Ninetales SF/MT, and
2 Call Energy..... Why don't I make this deck straight-up Blaziken FB, with a 1-1 Luxray tech? Do you think that this is worth it?

Depends when your city is. If you've been winning with this deck because it's comfortable for you, go for it. You might want to try straight blazeray. 3-1 of both Luxray GL X and Blaziken FB X. But try it out first. And as for call energy, you need at least 3. The whole point of call energy is to get it on your opening hand to speed up your game and get all ur techs on the bench. Anything past T1 makes call energy a dead card almost.

So yeah, just try blazeray if you want. I'd say this dech isn't really 'rogue' anyway... it's basically trying to combine toxitank with blazeray, and blazeray is much better than Toxitank. I like using Dialga G, don't get me wrong, just haven't tried it myself...

If you want to deal damage like poison between turns, add a 1-0-1 Blaziken PL line in with a couple rare candies. Blaze PL lets you autoburn your opponent. Blaze FB does 40 damage extra if ur opponent is burned. That means with energy gain on blaze FB and Blaze PL on the bench, you could potentially be doing 120 damage for 1 on T2... with a possible extra 20 for burn. It's nasty and fast...

Candies in an SP deck? are you sure? I think that might have some consistency problems. I think that I'm going to take back out the Ninetales, because it's really hard to get it out. I could keep it, but IDK.

It's up to you, everyone's play style is different. I've seen it done before and it works for me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back