Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Deck Clinic Now apart of the standard league play at the Game Matrix in Lakewood!

Dark Legendary Master

After a while a consideration, I have decided to add a deck clinic to the league at the Game Matrix. This should help those newbies and even some seasoned players with getting their decks ready and up to par for major events.
Also, me and Terry seem to noticed over the last month or so that the league players in the Game Matrix league area seem to much prefer league play over tournaments, and seem to usually want to play in league rather than in any tournaments me and Terry sanction for that area. As such, I have decided to start limiting the ammount of tournaments I sanction for this league, and I would advise Terry to do the same. Already I have about 3 or four cancelled tournaments because the players wanted to play league instead. We will probably start sanctioning a limit of one tournament for this league per month or season, depending.
All of this will begin immediately, starting with the next league on October 13. Hope to see you all at the Game Matrix league!

Also, I would like all players in the Game Matrix league to start giving me some feedback on what they want in the league, and how well they like how I run things. So I have the Black Sea Gym forums on my web page, link in my signature. All players in the game matrix league, please leave your feedback there. It makes it easier for me to hear all of your wishes on what you would like to change about the league, or any compliments/insults. Please direct any suggestions/compliments/insults there. Thank you. Remember, the game matrix league is considered YOUR league. I just run things. Your wishes will shape how the league changes, if at all. Thank you all!

Back