Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Deck Gengar, with 1 month lifespan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dro~

I'm glad that the gengar from expedition can finally be played correctly. Too bad it will no long be legal in less than a month. Before the card becomes useless, here's my last chance to take advantage of the prize disadvantage.

Pokemon [23]

4 gastly
3 haunter
2 gengar ex
3 gengar (expedition)
3 voltorb
2 electrode ex
2 skitty
2 delcatty
4 dunsparce

Energy [16]

10 psychic
6 electric

Trainers [21]

3 TV reporters
3 Steven's advice
3 copycat/POR
1 switch
1 warp point
3 pokemon reversal
2 PETM/Celio's network
3 rare candy

Same idea** as what I originally had a few weeks ago, but now Exp gengar's chaos move can move damage counters from your side to your opponent's (healing and attacking at the same time), which makes this deck more powerful, especially once your opponent has 3 or fewer prizes. I used to have strength charm but it's not really needed anymore. What may be needed is ATM [rock], it may work with chaos move.

**The strategy is to knock out your electrode ex and attach energy to either haunter or gastly, then evolve into gengar ex. Once you're behind in prizes, you'll be able to do 100 with its attack and possibly abuse chaos move. Hopefully, they'll never make a come back, which probably is not a hard thing to do with the speed of this deck along with warp point and reversal unless your opponent plays TM claydol. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Dro~ said:
Exp gengar's chaos move can move damage counters from your side to your opponent's (healing and attack at the same time)
Gengar can't move counters off your side of the play area.

Last edited:
No, Moltres. It's been recently errata'd by Japan that you CAN do just that move. Read the 9-9 Compendium Update

Oh ya, I can also take a tiny advantage against blastoise ex putting damage counters on its pokemon.

yeah for.....maybe a couple of weeks >> unless ur league is still running EX-ON tournies, this deck is basically a fun deck and as far as fun decks go this isnt bad

fun deck rating: 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back