Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

deck help

Status
Not open for further replies.

RandyDragon

Hey everyone, I was wondering if any of you guys could help me fine tune a deck I've been running as of late. Here's my build...

Randy's Ghost deck

Pokemon:
2 Duskull DP
2 Duskull SW
2 Dusclops DP
1 Dusknoir DP
4 Misdreavus DP
3 Mismagius DP
4 Drifloon DP/ POP6
3 Drifblim DP

Trainers/ Supporters:
3 Potion
4 Pluspower
2 Night Maintenance
2 Switch
2 Rare Candy
2 Prof. Rowan
2 Bebe's Search

Energy:
22 :psychic: energy

any adive or suggestions would be great help to me. Thank you

i hope your friends with this kid cause that's pretty mean you're not supposed to post anything unless you have fixes

your pokemon need some fixing but i'll help later if you want for right now, i'll tell you you only need like 15 energy, some of them should be double rainbow because they don't affect the attack of your dusclops
trainers

4- celio's
3- roseannes
2- night maintenance
3- felicitys
2- scott/castaway
2-rowan/copycat/oak's reasearch

these trainers would work better IMO

i hope your friends with this kid cause that's pretty mean you're not supposed to post anything unless you have fixes

your pokemon need some fixing but i'll help later if you want for right now, i'll tell you you only need like 15 energy, some of them should be double rainbow because they don't affect the attack of your dusclops
trainers

4- celio's
3- roseannes
2- night maintenance
3- felicitys
2- scott/castaway
2-rowan/copycat/oak's reasearch

these trainers would work better IMO
so 15 energy and that trainer line-up? sounds good

what can you suggest in the way of pokemon?

someone on here once posted bannette duskcnoir nidoqueen bronzong, it' sound good i don't know if that sounds good to you, i haven't tryed it, i think there was a tech luxray line but you would need 4 rare candy with 2 stage 2's

You might wish to add a 1-1 smoochum d/jynx d. Doing so will give every pokemon in your deck free retreat. Smoochum d is also not a bad starter, since it grabs a basic and an energy for you.

As per Todd's post, you'll need more card-drawing trainers than you currently have. I suggest reading a few of the articles in the archetypes section of this forum to get an idea of what kinds of draw "engines" people run.

"Engine," in this case, is a set of trainers (or pokemon with trainer-like abilities) that maximize your deck's ability to set up effectively and sustain the gathering of resources you'll need throughout the game.

Good luck,

Dendro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back