Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Deck Idea. Please see what you think

ranmasaotomes

Hi.

I'm trying to make an unlimited deck with the following cards

Mewtwo EX
Gardenvior
Sabrinas' Alakazam

The idea is to use Sabrinas Alakazam to use Mewtwos' attack to put the energy from the discard pile to Sabrinas' Alakazam.

I am trying to do a Rocket On deck. am also thinking of changing it for Expedition Alakazam to make the deck nearly E-On which I would prefer..

I used to have this deck as an Ancient Mew deck and it worked well.

The problem with this idea is that it involves two Stage 2's. Sabrina's Alakazam plus a Stage 1 line and good Basics could be a great deck, but Gardevoir would ruin it.

Yea. I understand that having 2 stage 2 pokemon is usually a bad idea but I had good experience with a Base Charizard and Expedition Venusaur. The deck went pretty well as well going against the powerful scyther/pinsir deck from jungle. it was usually about a 50/50 game against it. It could beat alot of people.

I thought I would keep with that idea for the deck. Its been tested but the only thing that wasn't good wasd that I needed more energy in the deck.

Um This is not the Deck Section. I'll move your post to the Deck section after i fix it up.

Edited: Your deck has been moved HERE! So look for further replies on that topic in the Deck Section.

Last edited:
Back