Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Deck List Generator is back!

bulbasnore

Administrator
Staff member
Trader Feedback Mod
Welcome back, to the Deck List Generator! You'll find its icon has returned to the header and it has been updated with a new home page and most importantly new sets!

For those who are not familiar with the Deck List Generator, PokeGym member SteveP created the program as a way to generate a deck list that would prevent the kinds of errors that are all too common at events: wrong number of cards, cards from out of rotation sets and illegible writing that led to penalties. Yuk! And SteveP included visuals for the cards, the ability to put your favorite Pokemon on your list and lots of other fun stuff. And, everything takes place in your browser - your list remains yours. Unfortunately, SteveP had to stop updating the application with new sets.

The updated application not only has new sets, updated help, new links to sites related to your decklist (OP, Compendium, etc.) but also is streamlined on the back end, which will make it easier to update and to add new features. We asked the new maintainer, PokeGym member stuckinoh8, why he became interested in updating the Deck List generator:
I was judging at Canadian Regionals and we were doing deck checks. A PokeMom was having a hard time helping her son with his deck list and she asked where she could get deck lists to prepare before an event. I started talking about the deck list generator and about how, although I knew it hadn't been updated in a while, it was still better than any other online deck list generator I'd come across. I then told her how I'd done some work on updating the program in the past and that I would inquire about possibly updating it again and maybe even taking over it permanently.
Much appreciation to Jimmy for carrying this feature on.

There are other decklist generators out there: PokeGym supporter BebeSearch has a database powered list generator, PTCGO will let you print a tournament list right from your Deck Editor. What is unique about the PokeGym version?
  1. Your list is your list - all the work is done in your browser and can only be saved locally by you!
  2. Personalization with your favorite Pokemon.
  3. Links to deck related sites.
  4. Facilitates posting in the Deck Help Forum.
  5. On site support.
So, please check it out! We have a new support thread, atop the Deck Help forum:
http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?183300-PokeGym-Deck-List-Generator-Support
Let us know about any issues, suggestions, etc.

Back