Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

DECKLISTS UP! St. Louis Area City Championships (Early List)

meganium45

DECKLISTS UP AT www.mopokemon.com

OK, St. Louis area tourneys are known for getting out of the gate early, and setting the pace the rest of you must follow!

Congratulations to Jeremy D. of B&B Games - who will be the TO for the Eureka, Missouri City Championship, and I will be honored to judge FOR him!!!

Here we go!!!

November 18th - Gathering Ground Valley Park, Missouri M45 TO - Judges TBA

November 19th - B&B Games, Eureka, Missouri - Jeremy TO - Judge M45

December 2nd - Dragon King Games, St. Peters, Missouri, M45 TO - Judges TBA

There you go...

More to be added in the Missouri area!

Vince

Last edited:
kewl see ya there
are therse the only dates for the city champs in st.lou
will there be more in dec.and jan.

Last edited:
Well I Wiil Throw My Hat In To Judge 2 And Play In One. It Will Be My Only I Play In This Year. I Am Going To Judge The Season.

No way, the dates are set. That way we all can hit up as many CC's as we can. Anyways if B&B is on a saturday we have all those Yucky-oh players to deal with. ~Jeremy

I'm definitly going to all of them, i dunno about DK thou..getting off work that weekend will be difficult. Ima try thou =)

~Colin

Bleh. Why, Vince, have 2 Cities on the same weekend? The WORSE part being is I won't be able to make the Sunday one as the first weekend of Cities I have a Drama production I'm involved with. Darn matinee shows. >_>

Still though...why 2 in one weekend(And what's worse, why all 3 within in 2 weeks?)

DK is moving to 12/2

Same weekend encourages travelers to do some one stop invading.

Vince

Last edited:
>_> That doesn't change my Sunday problem. :p

Oh well, now to pull some $$$ and head to Rolla and who knows where else -.-

EDIT: FYI, if GG were to change, could B&B possible move to that Saturday? :p

Im gonna try to make it to one of them Vince. I gotta go to atleast one of your tournys before i leave for korea. I leave Dec. 14th. Ill be gone for a year. Hope to talk to you soon.

Metal Master said:
Bleh....B&B move to Saturday :p

I wish, only so then I could play..bleh >.>

Too bad, my Apprentice.

I'm sure yo 'rents will drive you somewhere afar, so you can claim the throne.

Back