Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

delcatty ex deck

Status
Not open for further replies.

raicario

Ok, I've had this deck since shortly after state, and I need your opinions on it. First of all, one of my big problems is getting everything out I need. Some games I just get out Raichu....granted I always seem to have several double rainbows and some lightning/metal energy and if not I'll use holon lass to get them so I can thunberbolt for 90 for a few turns. But once I do that Raichu tends to get knocked out and I have nothing to back him up. Other times I will get Delcatty PK but I won't be able to energy draw because I don't have energy...Other times I won't know which Pokemon to go for first. I was thinking about taking out Metagross and putting in the Electivire line with Elekid (being able to search for lightning energy would be nice I think). Anyway, I would appreciate everyone's opinions!

POKEMON

Pikachu HP x3
Raichu PK x2
Skitty CG X4
Delcatty PK x2
Delcatty EX x2
Beldum DS x3
Metang DS x1
Metagross DS x2

TRAINERS/SUPPORTERS
Switch x3
Great Ball x4
Prof. Elm x4
Celios x2
Rare Candy x3
Holon Lass x4
Windstorm x2

ENERGY
Double Rainbow x4
Special Metal x4
Lightning x11

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

I guess I should mention that I want Delcatty EX to be my main attacker, but I don't end up getting it out until fairly late in the game.

Last edited:
Honestly,u dont need metagross and raichu in the deck,that makes it seem slow.Charizard d CG is very constant energy discarder that does 110-120.

Charizard d CG

120 HP Lightning/Metal

Poke-Power:peal of Thunder

When uyou play Charizard from your hand to evolve 1 of your pokemon,you may look at the top 5 cards of your deck,choose as many energy as you like and attach to 1 of your pokemon. Discard the rest.

L.M.M.C Metal Burn 120-Discard all the {M} attached to Charizard.

3-2-3 Charizard d CG
3-2-3 Delcatty RSH/Delcatty Ex CG
2-2-0 Magcargo DX(Smooth Over)

This works so well. just setup a charmander,skitty and slugma,and it all comes together. With Double rainbows-scrambles-lightning-metals,the deck excels and helps catty do at least 110-140 when he comes up.

U use Cargo to put the cards u need on top,then u can draw them with catty and catty ex can constrain and get rid of the NRG in your hand to help with itself.Then after u thin out the deck of the pokes and supporters,u have energy for chary to attach to itself.

4 DRE
4 Metal
5 Lightning
2 Scramble

That energy works for the Chary and is to put back into the deck.

4 H.Trans
3 H.Mentor
2 H.Adventuer
1 H.Researcher
1 H.Farmer
1 H.Scientist

3 Rare Candy
4 Windstorm

3 PETM
3 Mr.Brineys Compassion

that trainer setup is plain and simple,u can search for most your supporters,thinning out your deck easily. Mr.Brineys to bring Chary back to your hand and use his Power again after u use cattys attack.

The deck is good,and I think u should try it out.

I saw this Charizard before and I thought that it would work well with Delcatty too, but I wasn't sure how to go about it. Marcargo + Delcatty RSH is a really good idea.... thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back