Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Delcatty R/S

Status
Not open for further replies.

proxyfiend

Definitely not good by your standards but I think its pretty spiffy.

4x Wabouffet
4x Skitty(3x Take Down 1x Lullaby)
4x Delcatty(Energy Draw)
3x Roselia
3x Dunsparce

4x Professor Oak's Research
4x Tv Reporter/ Bill's Maintenance
3x Seer
3x Switch
3x Fast Ball
3x Oracle
2x Town Volunteer

11x Grass Energy
5x Psychic Energy
4x Boost Energy

Total 60

Last edited:
I would first off Drop Dunsparce for Wynaut. I think it is a better fit since it can evolve/heal into Wobbers.

Switch Juggler to TV Reporter. Lets you discard a card you dont need, Energy or Pokemon. Or Maybe Birch. Playtesting will be required with Birch, but I think both would be better Juggler for this deck

Drop 1 Fast ball or Seer for 1 Fisherman. Delcatty isnt to hard to KO, and you will prolly have quite a bit ov Energy on it. Use Fisherman to get back mostly Grass, then Roselia it back into play. On next turn all 4 NRG in play!

Drop 2 Psy Energy for 2 Grass (For Roselia since it only drops down Grass) since Wynaut (if you use it) and Wobbers need a solo Psy energy.

thanks

Spectreon said:
I would first off Drop Dunsparce for Wynaut. I think it is a better fit since it can evolve/heal into Wobbers.

Switch Juggler to TV Reporter. Lets you discard a card you dont need, Energy or Pokemon. Or Maybe Birch. Playtesting will be required with Birch, but I think both would be better Juggler for this deck

Drop 1 Fast ball or Seer for 1 Fisherman. Delcatty isnt to hard to KO, and you will prolly have quite a bit ov Energy on it. Use Fisherman to get back mostly Grass, then Roselia it back into play. On next turn all 4 NRG in play!

Drop 2 Psy Energy for 2 Grass (For Roselia since it only drops down Grass) since Wynaut (if you use it) and Wobbers need a solo Psy energy.

I appreciate that fix and I'll go along with some of it. Ill definitely run Bill's Maintenance/ Tv Reporter over Juggler as it tested horribly. Im an anti-Birchist and especially in this deck with 20+ card hands at times. Ill switch up the energies because you're right roselia does need some reliability to get those attached. Fisherman is iffy but it could do. I think I might also try playing around with some Mr. Briney's Compassion in the deck to flip around pokemon and not put energies to waste. Thank you again for all your help.

DOH!!!! Forgot about Catty's Power. Yes, exne on Birch. I dont know what I was thinking, Yeah I figured Juggler wouldnt do to well here though, just by looking at it. Fisherman is a must i would think, and mayb even Energy Recycle System or Energy Restorer (a non supporter way to get back energy).

Also keep an eye on how well Seer preforms. If it doesnt seem to be helping much, drop these for a better card, or additon of current cards.

I was thinking maybe 2/2 2 RuSa for Energy Draw, and 2 of the SS one. It adds energy on both active Pokemon, so you dont need as much on Delcatty. I believe it also has the extra 10 HP as well. Just a thought I had... I would defenitely leave a couple of Energy Draw though!!!

Venusaur said:
It looks like the point of the deck is to start with Roselia and charge up Delcatty with lots of grass...so maybe switch the Delcatty to the uncommon one. 10 more damage and 10 more HP.

switch it with the uncommon one from Sandstorm..i like tht one betta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back