2Traveling Salesman
2Fisherman
2Pokemon Trader
2Gold Berry
2Strenght Charm
2Scoop Up
1Mr. Bryney's Compasion
1Professor Elm
4Multi Technical Machine 01(Paralying Gaze)
2Healing Fields
2Energy Stadium
1Bill Maintenance

ENERGY(19)
1Multi Energy
6Fire
6Water
6Lighting

Here are the good thing about this deck
1-Lugia can be charged an do 90 of damage with three energy different energy cards,
-which can be obtained with a lady outing.
-the attack total damge can be of 100 with a strenght charm.
-while charging you can use the technical machine 01 which paralyze your opponent pokemon, which can be obtained with a Traveling Salesman.
-healing field can be used to restore Lugia's HP, and also you can use some Gold Berry by getting them with a Traveling Salesman.
-Fisherman and Energy Stadium can restore the energies discarded bye Lugia or other pokemons.
-Elekid can team up with Lugia, while you charge Lugia you can use Elekid's pokemon power, where you have to flip a coin and if its head, you can put two damage counters on the active pokemon, and then in your next attack with Lugia, this combo can eliminate a pokemon of a maxium of 120HP if you have an strenght charm--20 from Elekid--next turn Lugia 90--if you use a Strenght Charm +10.
-Lugia isn't hard to be put into battle because it can be in play if you use a Lanette's Search or a Pokemon Trader.
-And finally if your Lugia is going to be knocked out, there's a solution, use a Scoop up, or if you have energy cards attached to Lugia, use a Mr.Bryney's Companion.

2.Eevee can be helpfull thanks to its pokemon power, Energy Evolution, you can evolve Eevee into Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon.
-These three evolutions of Eevee just need one Energy of their type to attack and two extra colorless to use their final attack.
-These pokemons have an awesome ability, and if your pokemon is in a special condition, Self-Healing, just put one energy of their corresponding type and bye bye to the special conditions.
-Besides their awesome attacks which let the defending pokemon with a special condition, their second attacks have some other options that will help, like Jolteon's attack, Thunderspark which does 40 damage to the defending pokemon and then to each pokemon with an energy card attached to it, which can help other of yours pokemon attacks.
-If you don't have energy left to use the Self-Healing Poke Body, use a Fisherman to restore some energies, or the Lady Outing, or the Energy Stadium.

3-Qwilfish, Cleffa, Igglybuff are most used for take time while charging.
-Qwilfish can let the defending pokemon poison just with a flip and do 10 of damage.
-Cleffa is very good for card drawing, and also for protection, since its a baby pokemon your opponent has to flip a coin in order to attack.
-Igglybuff isn't that powerful, but it can stop most of the opponenent's pokemon-powers.

4-Ho-oh, its not that good to use it since it needs 5 Fire energies to perform its last attack which its very powerful.Dive Bomb, does 90 of damage with just a heads.
-but it can be charged by using the Stoke attack which lets you attach a Fire energy card from your deck to Ho-oh.
-Sacred Fire (40 by a coin flip)can be used to attack your opponent's benched pokemons.
-basically its uses almost the same strategy of Lugia but its harder to attack with it.

This deck wins 8 of 10 battle in average.

Please rate my deck I will apreciate it.......

adrianmew2 said:
Delta Deck

POKEMONS(12)
1Lugia(neo genesis)
1Ho-oh(neo revelations)
3Eevee(neo discovery)
1Jolteon(skyridge)
1Vaporeon(skyridge)
1Flareon(skyridge)
1Elekid(neo genesis)
1Cleffa(promo)
1Igglybuff(neo discovery)
1Qwilfish(neo revelation)

ITEMS(29)
3Lady Outing
1Lanette's Search
2Relic Hunter
2Traveling Salesman
2Fisherman
2Pokemon Trader
2Gold Berry
2Strenght Charm
2Scoop Up
1Mr. Bryney's Compasion
1Professor Elm
4Multi Technical Machine 01(Paralying Gaze)
2Healing Fields
2Energy Stadium
1Bill Maintenance

ENERGY(19)
1Multi Energy
6Fire
6Water
6Lighting

Here are the good thing about this deck
1-Lugia can be charged an do 90 of damage with three energy different energy cards,
-which can be obtained with a lady outing.
-the attack total damge can be of 100 with a strenght charm.
-while charging you can use the technical machine 01 which paralyze your opponent pokemon, which can be obtained with a Traveling Salesman.
-healing field can be used to restore Lugia's HP, and also you can use some Gold Berry by getting them with a Traveling Salesman.
-Fisherman and Energy Stadium can restore the energies discarded bye Lugia or other pokemons.
-Elekid can team up with Lugia, while you charge Lugia you can use Elekid's pokemon power, where you have to flip a coin and if its head, you can put two damage counters on the active pokemon, and then in your next attack with Lugia, this combo can eliminate a pokemon of a maxium of 120HP if you have an strenght charm--20 from Elekid--next turn Lugia 90--if you use a Strenght Charm +10.
-Lugia isn't hard to be put into battle because it can be in play if you use a Lanette's Search or a Pokemon Trader.
-And finally if your Lugia is going to be knocked out, there's a solution, use a Scoop up, or if you have energy cards attached to Lugia, use a Mr.Bryney's Companion.

2.Eevee can be helpfull thanks to its pokemon power, Energy Evolution, you can evolve Eevee into Vaporeon, Jolteon and Flareon.
-These three evolutions of Eevee just need one Energy of their type to attack and two extra colorless to use their final attack.
-These pokemons have an awesome ability, and if your pokemon is in a special condition, Self-Healing, just put one energy of their corresponding type and bye bye to the special conditions.
-Besides their awesome attacks which let the defending pokemon with a special condition, their second attacks have some other options that will help, like Jolteon's attack, Thunderspark which does 40 damage to the defending pokemon and then to each pokemon with an energy card attached to it, which can help other of yours pokemon attacks.
-If you don't have energy left to use the Self-Healing Poke Body, use a Fisherman to restore some energies, or the Lady Outing, or the Energy Stadium.

3-Qwilfish, Cleffa, Igglybuff are most used for take time while charging.
-Qwilfish can let the defending pokemon poison just with a flip and do 10 of damage.
-Cleffa is very good for card drawing, and also for protection, since its a baby pokemon your opponent has to flip a coin in order to attack.
-Igglybuff isn't that powerful, but it can stop most of the opponenent's pokemon-powers.

4-Ho-oh, its not that good to use it since it needs 5 Fire energies to perform its last attack which its very powerful.Dive Bomb, does 90 of damage with just a heads.
-but it can be charged by using the Stoke attack which lets you attach a Fire energy card from your deck to Ho-oh.
-Sacred Fire (40 by a coin flip)can be used to attack your opponent's benched pokemons.
-basically its uses almost the same strategy of Lugia but its harder to attack with it.

This deck wins 8 of 10 battle in average.

Please rate my deck I will apreciate it.......

man espyon rules the eeveelutions

i would totally change my list

Total 20
4 eevee
4 espy(SS)
3 wobbufett
3 wynaut
2 sparce
2 skitty
2 delcatty

Total 23
4 oak's
3 reporter
3 ATM Rock
4 fast ball
3 oracle
2 power charge
2 switch
2 warp point

Total 17
4 boost
4 warp/DRE
9 psy

good luck with the deck
and btw where do u live in texas

Soles, you're a good man for fixing his deck for the current modified.

However, my personal preferences in eeveelutions include both espeon and umbreon skyridge, to shut down some powers. Just me, though. You did a nice job on his deck, Cacturne. Also, couldn't town volunteers offer you rechargable eevee booming? Last of all, reversals offer you a nice advantage so you might snag those last prizes to get your well-earned victory

Last edited:
Hey thanks for modifing my deck, I have almost every card that you put, my point wasnt to fix my deck, I just wanted to make a Triple deck and I did it, but thanks for your comments, and yes Im in Texas. :)

adrianmew2 said:
Hey thanks for modifing my deck, I have almost every card that you put, my point wasnt to fix my deck, I just wanted to make a Triple deck and I did it, but thanks for your comments, and yes Im in Texas. :)

wut city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back