Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

deoxys EX

scattered mind

Might need little changes So.. What do you think? by the way anyone who will be ready to make from it a real picture will make my day... And week:rolleyes:

Deoxys EX HP 170 (P)

ABILLITY - PRESSURE -Once during your turn ( before your attack ) you may discard a card from your hand. If you do, your opponent must choose one of his pokemon in play that has at least one energy on it and discard one energy from that pokemon,. If your opponent does not have pokemon with energy card attach to them, place one damage counter on the defending pokemon.

Psycho shift (p)(c) -50

You may choose one status condition instead doing damage, the defending pokemon now has the chosen status condition.

Cosmic power (p)(p)(c) - 120

Discard all energy cards attached to deoxys EX

W - (P) X2
R - NONE
RETREAT(c)

seems good ^^.

For the second attack I would do:

Psycho Boost (deoxy's siganture move iirc) (P)(P)(P)(P): Put 15 damage counters on your opponents pokemon in any way you like. Than put 5 damage counters on your pokemon in any way you like.

Thank you the psycho boost is a good idea
but then maybe psycho shift should be limited with the paralyzed condition

dont want it to get too overpowered like cobalion nv :)

for a non ex basic pokemon with the second attack.it seems op to me . . Isnt it?

This is (kind of) getting off topic, but with so many darkrai's running around and the presence of switch in decks that don't run darkrai, he is probally just an average pokemon at the moment.

So back to the main topic :tongue:

Psycho shift stays the same

Psycho boost or cosmic power- :psychic::psychic::psychic::psychic:

Plase 15 damage counters on your opponents pokemon in any way you like. discard :psychic: from deoxys EX for each pokemon that got knocked out by that attack.

Im having hard time to deside if i should add more (c) for the atk cost..

Maybe instead of Psycho Shift doing what it does, you should have it shift a status condition on Deoxys to the defending Pokemon, and Deoxys can use the attack even if it's asleep or paralyzed.

Maybe instead of Psycho Shift doing what it does, you should have it shift a status condition on Deoxys to the defending Pokemon, and Deoxys can use the attack even if it's asleep or paralyzed.

Thats a good idea . Maybe it could have a card the puts it to sleep/paralyzis it to be used in conjuction.

Psycho shift :psychic::colorless: 50

Yoy may shift all status conditions on deoxys EX to the defending pokemon instead doing damage. If you do, this attack can be used even if deoxys EX is paralized or asleep.

Or maybe

Psycho shift :psychic::colorless: 50

You may shift one status condition on deoxys EX to the defending pokemon instead doing damage. If you do, this attack can be used even if deoxys EX is paralized or asleep.

I say shift one condition, and you cannot use psycho shift on your next turn.

Ok now this

"Psycho potion " - trainer item

Choose one special condition on your active pokemon. Change that special condition to any other condition. If you play psycho potion on a pokemon with no special condition, that pokemon is now confused.

Back