Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Deployed....

~Blazi-King~

...counting down the days to my return!

Just want to let all my pokegym friends know (the ones who arent on any of my contact lists) that I have been deployed. Wish me luck!

Side Note: Pokemon HG/SS Video Games have made a appearance here in Qatar! I was glad to see them....Gave me something to talk about with fellow servicemen I didnt now. Hopefully Ill see them in Iraq too!

Every once in a while Ill come on and let everyone know im still kickin'!:thumb:

I don't know you in any way but I want you to know how much I appreciate you. Thank you for serving our country. We are all very proud of you. My prayers will be with you. Stay safe.

I guess there is no point in asking what FOB you're going to until you get there (OPSEC and all).
What's your MOS?
Unit?

I dont get a FOB for this deployment. If I was going to Korea, then id get one.

F-16's, 55th

Ill leave exactly what I do, since this is the internet.

Mypokemonkid said:
I don't know you in any way but I want you to know how much I appreciate you. Thank you for serving our country. We are all very proud of you. My prayers will be with you. Stay safe.

Thank You!

And Your Welcome! Im just doing what has been asked of me. You should really be thanking my families. They are the ones who have allowed me to be able to do this for my country! Without them, I would be here.

Good luck, and we'll pray that you'll come back. And every day I'm praying that the troops could come home each day...having the army take my cousin's life.

Be safe out there! We will all be counting the days till you all return home.

You should start a Pokemon League there. I am sure people here would be willing to donate cards. I know I would.

Update #2:

My Base is Balad. No FOB.

Its getting hot, but nothing i cant, seeing as how im from Texas. Halfway through!

PS: If anyone wishes to send care packages for my Unit or fellow Wingmen, please message me, and ill send you a reply with the details.

God speed and good luck, thanks for doing something me and alot of people can't stomach. I wish you the best of luck and will keep good thoughts for you! :D

Update #2:

My Base is Balad. No FOB.
Balad is actually pretty nice if you can get past the random mortar attacks.

I would definitely say the better DFAC is on the army side of Balad, while the better PX is on the Air Force side.
I know there are swimming pools (one outdoor and one indoor) and I've even heard tales of a theater.
That being said, have fun finding time to enjoy any of it.

Just don't get too relaxed when you get close to heading home and you'll be fine.

Balad is actually pretty nice if you can get past the random mortar attacks.

I would definitely say the better DFAC is on the army side of Balad, while the better PX is on the Air Force side.
I know there are swimming pools (one outdoor and one indoor) and I've even heard tales of a theater.
That being said, have fun finding time to enjoy any of it.

Just don't get too relaxed when you get close to heading home and you'll be fine.

DFAC 2 isnt bad, id have to say, with it having the largest food selection.

Agreed on the PX.

Yupp dead on the pools.

And yes to the theatre.

Ive been able to enjoy all of these so far since were working 6 and 1's.

Back