2 swoop
2 battle frontier
1 hps
1 charm
1 chard
1 atm rock
-23-

ok this deck is very simplistic, but with decent results

the premise is to get camerupt powered up, get magcargo, attack, smooth over to guarantee the energy.... doing 80-100 damage every turn.......

i like the deck a lot as it's usually fun to play, but it does kinda stall once in a while

any ideas?

stupid walcargozap, pwning my 4 corners like there's no tomorrow. walcargo could work with this, but wouldn't it be really tight?

POkemon = 20
3-2-3 Walrein
3-3 Magcargo
3-3 Camerupt EX

Trainers 25
3 stevens
2 admin
3 Cozmo or other (SO then CD instead of drawing the card you want!)
2 celios
2 Wally's Training (Auto Cammy/ Cargo!)
2 SSU
2 warp point
2 Great Ball/ Dual Ball (if you flip heads a lot... duh)
2 battle frontier
1 hps
1 Shard
2 ERS (get those NRG back in the deck!)
1 Retreiver

Energy 15
9 Fire
3 Water
3 Multi

Just a thought for you.... I would almost consider running Lanette's in here to guarantee 2 more Basics if you don't want to play with the Balls :nonono: .... Smoothe Over and Crush Draw can get you POkes built up faster on the bench opr Active whilst hammering them with massive damage.... I would say Ideally the Pokes would be... Cammy Active/ 2 Cargo, 2 Walrein, 1 Cammy Benched.... thought the nrg count is low.. it is effective.. my WalCargZap runs only 15.... 13 E/ 3 Multi.... and it is plenty! GL and Have fun!!

and it pwns too. dagnabit. I think he may still want to play lanturn, but there's really no point since you're attaching 2-3 energy per turn.

my only question for walcargo is: what do i do against ludicargo??

it is quite popular here, and i have troubles with it already

also, there is a small difference that requires camerupt to play at least 16-17 nrg

i'll try to work out my own decklist to include walrein, but while i'm at it, does anyone else have any other ideas?

LudiCargo will be a pain for you.. no doubt about that, and I see using the Lanturn to counter it... so.. hmm... the only thing I can think of is to get rid of the Cargo fast when going against it... since that is the TrUe DrAw EnGiNe of the deck... you could always change out the Cammy for Raichu and change the nrg to 4 L/ 4 F/ 6 W/ 1 Scramble and then the 2 ERS to 2 Candy.... just a thought!

I could PM you my list for WalCargZap and you could try it out... lmk!

Last edited:
hmmm, well after some testing, i've decided that walrein isn't really a good idea for the deck.... it just didn't fit into it right......... i appreciate the input

i'd like to keep the deck simple.... so any other input would be appreciated

meches- i'd appreciate it if u would pm that

well so far i am pleased with the deck, but i am looking to see if i could tech in a moltres ex, just as a quick attacker that can confuse enemies

any thoughts of what i could take out?

I've been running a Camerupt for a while and Moltres is really good in it. Gets that seriously damage Camerupt EX out of there and still hits well.

Maybe drop the Briney? You have two warps in case your Cargo gets stuck active or something, plus moltres switches em anyway. I dunno =/

A couple of minor changes...

-1 Steven's
+1 TV Reporter (you can ALWAY us TV, but not necessarily Steven's)
-1 Briney
+1 Moltres EX (good idea Penguin Master)

Personally, I would just go with a 2-2 line of Cargo and up Lanturn to 3-3. I would also -1 Strength Charm and +1 Celios.

ok, well i dropped the briney for the moltres, which i'm fine with

but GORN- losing the charm is almost out of the question....... there are far too many times that i've ko'd a 90 or 110 hp pokemon with that, so it's gotta stay..... if i had the room, i'd throw in a second charm, but i still need the chard........ losin a stevens for a tv reporter? i know what u mean, but i'm still kinda suspicious of that, but i'll give it a try and see what happens.......... also if i raised the lanturn up to 3-3 i'd have to have a 4th dre, and probably at least 1 scramble, so i don't think i'll do that.......... lanturn is in there only for ludicargo and for other things that i need a quick attack for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back