Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Destiny and Flying Eevol, what are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend was calling his Metagross DX/Scizor ex/Mew ex/Latias* deck Destiny at States yesterday. I don't; know what Flying Eevol is though.

destiny must be one of the greatest decks out there. IT really kills the format, and i dont even have the 100% correct list!

Destiny is Lafonte's SD for States..

Skarmory EX/Rayquazza EX D/Stanler/Lickitung/Somthing else I dont remember

Actually, Its not Lafontes deck at all.....

Adam Maldanado came up with the original concept. I took that concept and worked it up to its current list. We, along with several others tested each matchup on a relentless basis to get it ready for states.

Lafonte dismissed Adams original idea of the deck as it was really shaky. With the additions it has now, It really gives you an oppritunity to OUTPLAY just about any deck.

Just like any other deck, It has its weekness. I just havent been able to find a consistant weekness. Its worst matchup is about 50-50 as it has NO auto losses. What more could you ask for?

good luck figuring this one out...

jimmy

Its actually not too hard to understand. I just figured it was Lafonte's because I saw Soles playing it, a Lafonte member, and I've heard word of more Lafonte Members playing it as well.

Actually, Its not Lafontes deck at all.....

Adam Maldanado came up with the original concept. I took that concept and worked it up to its current list. We, along with several others tested each matchup on a relentless basis to get it ready for states.

Lafonte dismissed Adams original idea of the deck as it was really shaky. With the additions it has now, It really gives you an oppritunity to OUTPLAY just about any deck.

Just like any other deck, It has its weekness. I just havent been able to find a consistant weekness. Its worst matchup is about 50-50 as it has NO auto losses. What more could you ask for?

good luck figuring this one out...

jimmy

Destiny's only autoloss...

http://pokegym.net/gallery/showimage.php?i=1530&c=51

lol Soles was going to lose to this until the guy attached an energy root...?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Nope this one too
Absol

Worked very well against Lunarock in the past.

And I think this Dragon loves decks with 90-100-110 HP EX pokemon

I would Challenge anyone to try and beat me with the 2 cards you show above.

Do you honestly think we havent thought of this???

Silly examples... I cant wait to see a SKARMORY<ABSOL<SHINING RAY deck....

retarded..

jimmy

Haha, burned...

Anyway, I know you've thought of those two cards. But lets say you went against it? What would you do?lol, you cant attack as your all basics, other then ofcoruse attaching Cessation Crystal.

Last edited:
Cessation Crystal my friends... Cessation Crystal. There's probably another way too, but I can't think of it right now.

I would Challenge anyone to try and beat me with the 2 cards you show above.

Do you honestly think we havent thought of this???

Silly examples... I cant wait to see a SKARMORY<ABSOL<SHINING RAY deck....

retarded..

jimmy

Absol probably not, because I think any deck with Stantler will use Cessation Crystal, so there goes Absol. (or skarmory)
It's not you did not think about it, I guess you expected not to see any Ray*.

Tell me, how was the match up against those fast upcoming Metagross/Steelix/Nidoqueen decks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back