3 Super Scoop Up
2 Night Maintenance
2 Technical Machine TS-2
=23

4 Call
3 Psychic
7 Water
=14

Strategy: Alternate between damage spread with Froslass and Spiritomb, and devolution with Mr. Mime for KOs on big pokemon with small basics, or disruption of rare candied pokemon like tech Dusknoir or swarms of Kingdra/Beedrill/Bellossom/Gallade/Torterra/Empoleon.

Deoxys is a tech against Leafeon. I don't know how effective of a tech it'll be, but you need something to get past that crazy damage reduction of leaf guard + water resistance. Maybe a fire type would serve this purpose better, but I don't know what would fit. Any suggestions?

Also, the deck needs an answer to one-hitters like Gallade, Garchomp, and to a lesser extent Torterra and Empoleon (but the latter two damage their benches and set themselves up for some serious abuse from Spiritomb).

Last edited:
first off, u can only use 1 spirtomb so i dont think u need 4, second, playing 4 can be a huge waste of bench space.

Let's say 2 Spiritomb, at the most. AzelfX makes a good LeafeonX counter, punishing for all the energies they have in play.

Spiritomb starts are okay in this deck, I have 3 warp point and 3 moonlight stadium to get out of them. And they aren't a waste of bench space, this deck only needs 1 Claydol and 1 backup Froslass or 1 Mr. Mime on the bench, the rest of the bench spots are expendable. Azelf Lv.X does 1 damage counter per energy while Deoxys does 20 +10, but it can snipe, and its basic has a useful power, which is probably worth the extra card I'd have to make room for and the extra setup I'd have to do to get it out.

Here are the changes I made, I'll edit the list in the original post to reflect them:

-1 Spiritomb
-1 Deoxys
-1 Chatot
-2 Cynthia
-1 Super Scoop Up
-1 Technical Machine TS-2

+1 Azelf LA
+1 Azelf Lv.X
+2 Cresselia
+2 Cresselia Lv.X
+1 Psychic

Status