Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

dialga-chomp

Status
Not open for further replies.

kekaw2

you know dialga-chomp. meta-game, SP, dialgaG, garchompC, all that stuff. here's my list

PKMN
3-1 DGX
2-2 garchomp C lv. X
2 uxie (I'D GET A LV.X IF I COULD, BUT IT'S REDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE. DON'T TELL ME I NEED IT.)
1 dragonite FB
1 toxicroak G
1 crobat G
1 skunktank G
1 azelf
1 bronzong G
1 lucario GL

trainers
1 premier ball
2 expert belt
4 poke turn
1 snowpoint temple
3 power spray
3 energy gain
2 bebe's search
2 conductive quarry
1 aaron's collection
2 pokemon collector
4 cyrus's conspiracy
2 SP radar

energies
4 sp. metal
3 call
4 DCE
2 warp
2 basic metal
1 basic psychic

i'm pretty sure you know the strategy. belt dialga, set up a snowpoint temple and tank with a 160-HP DGX with 4 special metals. basicly, you're doing 100 damage with a pokemon with 200 HP AND putting energies in the lost zone, whitch destroys decks with low energy. jumpluff, and possibly decks that rely on special energies; steelix prime, etc...

Last edited:
Are you planning to retreat dialga g lv.x for garchomp's heal by burning 2 energies?
i would suggest adding in warp energies.

First list I've seen with a Dragonite (hopefully acting as Garchomp counter?) (btw i'm new to the organized play scene so i havent seen ALOT of lists) but yeah, running one of these myself i say you DO need the warp energy. Throwing in a Conductive Quarry could get you those burned energies back but it's 50/50. You can always Poke-Turn a damaged Dialga but by the time you get to set her up again it'd probably be too late, so it's best to go with Warps.

Needs promocroak for sure and since you aren't running uxie x as a semi champ counter you really need toxitank

Last edited:
i'm guna put in toxitank as a champ counter, but what do i take out? toxi, tank, and 1 psy.

i would sugest lucario gl but some people wouuld probably disagree. but with toxitank and a lucario GL you can 1 hit a machamp... and it also helps with the grind tyranitar... thats just my opinion and i play with diagachomp :p

Posion Structure+Toxicroak G does 40+20 for Poison +20 with an Expert Belt +30 for weakness +10 Poison damage plus Bat Drop would kill Macahmp (Too specific but it can work as an alternative to Lucario)

well with the expert belt it would take 2 turns to get the energy and what if you dont have the collectors in your hand? then you have to cyrus for it and wait another turn to get the pokemon to start attaching the energy and you have to find the expert belt and by now your opponent will have an army of machamps waiting for you

or with lucario

cyrus for collector, psychic, e gain. then t2 collector for lucario/skuntank/toxicroak and OHKO the machamp

I personally like deoxys defense form better as a machamp counter, but it can't one hit a machamp with out belt lucario, and crobat drop. :p

i took out one of my 3 pokemon collectors for a lucario, but if i really need exchangers, what do i take out?

Glad to see someone with the right energy line lol, gratz for that. Honestly you need ambipom in this deck, so id take out promocroak for it. It might sound crazy but just try it, ive had amazing results with it. Id then drop the psychic and the lucario for 2 energy exchangers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back