3 Poke Turn
4 Super Scoop Up
1 Warp Point
1 Night Maintenance

Energy (10) -

5 Metal Energy
2 Psychic Energy
3 Special Metal Energy

Strategy - Lock Powers with Power Sparay and Mesprit, lock trainers and Stadiums with Deafeon and stop Bodies with the Level X. Super Scoop up is to resuse Uxie and Mesprit, however I think 4 may be too much. Toxicroak is here for Machamp match-ups, and so is Unown G. Any help is appreciated, at the moment my main concern is the trainer run. Thanks in advance!!

Donezator

It looks like your Pokemon line is too full considering you have no Palkia G. SSU is cool with the pixies, but I would drop:

1 Mesprit
1 Croak
1 Honchcrow
1 Crobat
1 Basic Metal

Add:

1 Special Metal
4 Pokedex

By simplifying your Pokemon line and adding more cycling, the deck should be more consistent. These are what popped out at me right away.

Thanks for the help, I will test your changes, however I think I am going to keep 2 Toxicroak and reduce teh Super Scoop Up instead.

Donezator

Definitely needs more Stadiums for the Toxitank tech. I don't want to take out the SSU cos you will run out of bench space without them.

-1 Honchkrow G (you don't run Dark to attack with it)
-1 Prem Ball

+2 Stadiums (prob. GHQ)

Or, you could tech Palkia G to clear your bench and that would give you more space for TGIs

-1 Honchkrow
-1 Prem Ball
-4 SSU

+1-1 Palkia G LV X
+2 Stadiums
+1 Poke Turn
+1 Power Spray

I'll try your top idea, as I don't like the idea of Palkia G in this deck. By the way, I geuss you got my PM then :)

Donezator

A Dialga G deck that runs 2 toxicroak should have 4 stadiums. Two of them should be Lake boundry so you can OHKO Machamp. I'd swap the 4 SSUs for Pokedexes or Pokedrawer+s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back