1 Champion's Room
1 Conductive Quarry

Energy 14

4 Special Metal
4 Double Colorless Energy
4 Sp Energy
2 Metal Energy

Strategy

The main strategy here would be to "Tank" with Dialga G while using Alakazam4 Lv.X to move the damage around for added survivability
Quagsire GL is my Fire Counter
Lucario GL and Honchkrow G are my Gengar Combo Counter
Skuntank G is for its power
Toxicroak G is my Machamp Counter
Double Colorless is there to make attacks less Costly
That about does it Any help would be Greatly Appreciated!

Garchomp is better than Alakazam in this case. You should run 4 of all the SP cards (including Cyrus' Conspiracy)except for SP radar. This is what makes SP decks so consistent. Flints is useless here because you already run energy gain and DCE.

Garchomp is better than Alakazam. You don't hit major weakness with Dialga, and can thus afford to cut Lucario GL (esp. given you pack Galactic's HQ).

Drop 2 Flint's, 1 Champion's Room, and 1 Warp Point for 3 Roseanne's and 1 Collector's.

Try and cram in a 2-2 Garch C line, but tone down the number of DCE a little in an already-shaky energy base.
Oh yeah, CALL ENERGY.

- 2 flints
- 1-1 Alakazam X
- 1 Bench Sheild

+ 1 Promocroak
+ 2-2 Garchomp C X

GCX is a better healer and it heals all SPs and a way better attack form the X and fro its basic card. Promocroak isfor luxray obviously.

other ideas:
Ambipom for garchomp C
really need 4 P turn
1-2 Crobat G
PGX counter?
Mirror Counter. (its a popular deck now.)

How are you planning on countering Blazray (if that's popular in your area). QuagGL will just get taken out by Blaz/ray or sniped by Garchomp CX...

Quagsire GL's Body states that it can't be damaged on the bench so it can't be sniped by Garchomp
C Lv.X
also Thanks Ragneg I'll try some of your suggestions

I would add another Uxie and Uxie Lv. X for extra speed and a Machamp counter. I also agree with what everyone else is saying about Garchomp C Lv. X- run it.

hey grim i just reread my post above and i didnt mean to sound like a (insert self demeaning phrase here). i understand why you put the alakazam in the deck now i watched a video on it, but i dont think personally it is that usefull because their are plenty of decks that can snipe the pokemon you put the damage counters on. i would rather let dialga get close to being KO'd and switch for garchomp C then lvl it up to clear the damage. thats what me thinks but it is utltamitely up to you

No biggie ragneg the only reason I'm using it is because I don't have Garchomp C X
and If I do use it the damage goes to quagsire GL or is put on something and Poketurned
as for a Mirror Counter I could add Houndoom G

Alakazam is a good stop gap soulution until you get a garchomp as for the houndoom G that is good but im trying currently to work in a charizard G into my dialgachomp its not that consistant but with a SP energy and a DCE it or a infernape 4 with a SP nrg and a DCE i know its hard to find a good fire tech unless its blaziken or infernape then you might as well make the deck

thanks you two if you ever play it to awnser your question maybe 2-3 DCE for a tech but thats why i said its hard to tech anymore into your deck

So here is your list more consistent - try it out

Pokemon 20

3-1 Dialga G Level X
2-1 Alakazam 4 Level X
1 Bronzong G
1 Skuntank G
1 Toxicroak G
1 Lucario GL
1 Promocroak
1-1 Claydol
2-1 Uxie LV.X
2 Unown G
1 Azelf

Trainers Supporters Stadiums 29

4 Roseanne's Research
1 Aaron's Collection
1 Night Maintenance
4 TGI Energy Gain
2 TGI SP Radar
4 TGI Poketurn
2 Expert Belt
2 Warp Point
1 Galactic's HQ
1 Conductive Quarry
1 Luxury Ball
4 Cyrus´Conspiracy
2 Premier Ball

Energy 11

4 Special Metal
1 Metal Energy
2 Psychic Energy
4 Call Energy

(It´s w/o qagsire)

he can put in the blazeray counter if he wants - my list´s was just his list more consistent,
but you can put out galactics hq and something you would like to for a qagsire and a water energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back