Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dialga-Luxray Power Lock-Down (Masters, BR's)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowwiidragon

I was just testing this deck against Vilegar and it did pretty well, but it's just Machamp I'm worried about. I'll probably need to find room for Lucario GL. It probably needs a lot of help. Well here's the list.

Pokemon: 19

3-1 Dialga G Lv.X
2-1 Luxray GL Lv.X
1- Toxicroak G Promo
1- Bronzong G
2- Crobat G
2-1 Uxie Lv.X
3- Mesprit LA
1- Azelf LA
1- Unown Q

Supporters and Trainers: 27

4 Cyrus's Conspiracy
3 Pokemon Collector
1 Bebe's Search
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 Luxury Ball
3 SP Radar
3 Power Spray
4 Energy Gain
4 Poke Turn
1 Aaron's Collection
1 Palmer's Contribution

Energy: 14

4 Metal Energy
2 Lightning Energy
1 Psychic Energy
3 Double Colorless Energy
1 Warp Energy
3 Call Energy

Strategy: Get Dialga G Lv.X out as soon as possible and Trainer Lock. Also, get Mesprit out as quickly as possible for Power Lock. Use Luxray GL Lv.X to attack the opponent's bench.

Thanks! :biggrin:

Max out the Power Sprays. You might want a Premier Ball or two in here with the 3 X's in here.

@ Kurama its called PokeTurn. Anway nice build the deck I am working on is pretty similar, personally I too would max out the Power Spray since that is the primary objective of your deck, in terms of what to remove I guess an Azelf could go. Im not sure what to take out but I would also look to max out Collectors because it adds consistency to the deck.
Pyrocitor

I have a friend who runs something extremely similar to this. You might want to consider a 1-1 Palkia G Lv. X just to cycle cards off of your bench, and it can also snipe 80 on the bench in a tight situation.

xVRevanVx: I would add in Palkia G Lv.X 1-1, but the chances of it getting KOed by mostly Luxray GL Lv.X. I would of ran Palkia G Power Lock, but too many decks run Luxray GL Lv.X.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back