Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dialga Lv.X

darkrai_90

Dialga Lv.X 130 HP :metal:
:ppowr: Time Rift
Flip a coin. If head, search your discard pile for the last card that you discarded and put it into your hand. If tails, discard a card. This power can only be used once every turn.

:metal::metal::metal::metal: Temporal Tear 80+
Discard 2 energy attached to Dialga. If the defending pokemon is a stage 2 evolved pokemon,this attack does 70 +20 more damage.

Weakness-:fire:x2
Resistence-:psychic::-30
Retreat Cost- colorless:colorless:colorless:colorless

Good or Bad ???????
You Are The Judge.

Last edited:
Dialga Lv.X 130 HP :metal:
:ppowr: Time Rift
Flip a coin. If head, search your discard pile for the last card that you discarded and put it into your hand. If tails, discard a card. This power can only be used once every turn.

:metal::metal::metal::metal: Temporal Tear 70+
Discard 2 energy attached to Dialga. If the defending pokemon is a stage 2 evolved pokemon,this attack does 70 +20 more damage.

Weakness-:fire:x2
Resistence-:grass:-30
Retreat Cost-:colorless:colorless:colorless:colorless

Good or Bad ???????
You Are The Judge.

Poke Power = OK
Temporal Tear = not useful 4 metal for 70 and discard 2 energy

resistence should be [P]

Leave the Grass Resistance.

I assume it's because of the DS games where Steel types are Resistant to Grass types as well.

To me, this looks more to me like a Non-Lv.X Dialga. You wording is pretty weird. 80 and the effect is like 70+ 20 more damage when that 70 is supposed to be 80?

I think it is okay, if you use Togekiss if this card existed.

-SD PokeHero

resistence should be [P]
No, {G} is correct. Steel-types are immune to Poison-types, which are represented by {G} in the TCG ever since the beginning. Only Dark-types are supposed to have Resistance to {P}, and last I checked, Dialga is not a Dark-type.

No, {G} is correct. Steel-types are immune to Poison-types, which are represented by {G} in the TCG ever since the beginning. Only Dark-types are supposed to have Resistance to {P}, and last I checked, Dialga is not a Dark-type.

Last i checked, poison types are Psychic. They changed it when the DP era was introduced.

Back