3-1 Dialga G
2-2 Garchomp C
2 Crobat G
1 Bronzong G
1 Toxicroak G (Promo)
4 Mesprit
2-1 Uxie
1 Azelf

Trainers/Supporters (11 Supporters, 11 Trainers)
4 Cyrus' Consipiracy
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Bebe's Search
1 Aaron's Collection
1 Cynthia's Feelings
1 VS Seeker
3 Team Galactic's Invention G-101 Energy Gain
4 PokeTurn
2 SP Radar
1 Premier Ball

Energy (7 Basic, 7 Special)
3 :water:
3 :metal:
1 :psychic:
3 Warp Energy
4 :colorless::colorless:

Combining the Locking Power of Palkia G/Mesprit with Dialga G for a shutdown of bodies/trainers/powers depending on the situation. Currently not sure on how strong the Pokemon Lines are, or the trainer lines.

Thoughts I've had:
Dropping the Psychic Energy/Toxicroak Promo
Dropping down to 2-1 Dialga/Palkia Lines
Dropping Uxie Lv X
Adding Champion's Room/Snowpoint Temple
Adding Bubble Coat

You need Power Spray to continue the lock after you run out of Mesprit. I'd take out 2 Dialga G and 2 Basic Metal Energy for 4 Power Spray. I feel Dialga should only be used as a tech, and not a main attacker.

3 Water Energy is too few. I'd drop a Warp Energy for a 4th Water Energy- two to Hydro Shot from the 1st Palkia G Lv. X, 2 to Hydro Shot from the 2nd Palkia G Lv. X.

Bubble coat is not really a good idea- you will almost always have Energy Gains attached you your Palkias and Garchomps, and you can return Luxray or Ambipom KOs with Promocroak.

Speaking of Promocroak, you need it to win the LuxChomp matchup.

Lastly, I should warn you that you will have some really difficult games against LuxChomp with Azelf MT rotated out. Play smart, and you can still beat it, but you will have some really uphill battles.

You need Power Spray to continue the lock after you run out of Mesprit. I'd take out 2 Dialga G and 2 Basic Metal Energy for 4 Power Spray. I feel Dialga should only be used as a tech, and not a main attacker.

3 Water Energy is too few. I'd drop a Warp Energy for a 4th Water Energy- two to Hydro Shot from the 1st Palkia G Lv. X, 2 to Hydro Shot from the 2nd Palkia G Lv. X.

Bubble coat is not really a good idea- you will almost always have Energy Gains attached you your Palkias and Garchomps, and you can return Luxray or Ambipom KOs with Promocroak.

Speaking of Promocroak, you need it to win the LuxChomp matchup.

Lastly, I should warn you that you will have some really difficult games against LuxChomp with Azelf MT rotated out. Play smart, and you can still beat it, but you will have some really uphill battles.
Nice deck lovin the idea i will try this out after battle roads. And dude is right about the Power Spray try and fit em in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back