1 Switch
2 Warp Point
1 Expert Belt

Energys = 10

4 - Metal
4 - Special Metal
1 - Warp Energy

The Strategy

Start with Dialga and trainer lock early. set up garchomp to tank Dialga.
garchomp to heal all the Damage.

Thats The Deck, I need help on how to make it better and to tech against a fire deck.
Any Suggestions?

Last edited:
I've seen some people tech Palkia G, but some say you don't even need it. Garchomp C you could bring up against fire types.
Anyway, you might want to consider Expert Belt.

Empoleon FB is the best SP tech against Fire. It's not brilliant, but it will do the job. I've beaten Luxapes with Dialga/Garchomp and a tech Empoleon.

You NEED 2 Unown G in here. Not just for Machamp, but also to stop switching attacks like Inviting Trap and Luring Flame.

You don't run call, so I highly suggest you max out on Roseanne.

Bronzong G is so important in Tank Dialga, saving you a Special Metal when you PokeTurn Dialga.

Champions Room, Marley, Switch, and SSU can all be dropped.

Yeah i was considering Expert Belt..
I just don't know what to take out for it
I feel like i need everything on the list...

Last edited:
Max out the E-Gain's Definately, Max Out Roseanne's, No Call? This deck is a slow, somewhat Tank/Disabler, It really throws off your opponent to not use Pokebodys, then you have PowerSpray to take away their Powers, and then Removing their Energys, Kills most decks off, But it can be slow, T3-T4, Not harsh or bad in any way, saw a deck that take T8 a few min ago... It could hold off with most decks, But with GCX you really don't need Alakazam X, since it removes the damage from all SP Pokemon, In that Case 4 Level Max, But i'm not sure of that, i don't know if it says if you play it from your hand or not i'll read it in a few minute's or never i don't know.. But i like the Idea, Have fun at your CC.

~ Gliscor

This is the greatest BDIF ever,

a few changes... 4 gains really are crucial for obvious reaason.

I'd also try to fit in a luxray tech

you can take out 1-1 claydol and ssu for 1 uxie lv x and 1-1 ray. if you want to play stadium... Galactic HQ fit better in here. lock their rare candy/bts, so they have to evolve manually and take the damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back