1 Premier Ball
1 Night Maintenance

4 :colorless::colorless:
1 :colorless: Warp
4 :metal: Special
2 :metal:
2 :psychic:

Control, Snipes, tanking it has it all.

Would really like some opinions about the Call energies, after ryanvergel's article about adding them in, i'm still unsure if a deck like this would actually need it??

After edit, now there is no unown G considering it was just taking up space and i'm hoping Machamp won't be making a showing in the nationals( it shouldn't be).

New edits, now has a froslass to control the feild some more, coz, i like control!

Last edited:
Skuntank is not needed unless you don't have a lot of SP in your meta.

-3 Call Energy
+1 Sp Metal
+2 Warp Energy

Use Warp Energy on Dialga G to bring him back to the bench,use Garchomp C lv.x to heal.

Would prefer more basic energy then warp, not feeling the warps, i already have 2 warp points in there.

I played this deck but at the time i didn't have Warp Energies to send him back so i replaced them with Switches. But trust me you NEED switches or warp energies, they will save you a lot.

use warp energy. they are reusable with galactic switch. honchkrow isnt needed. a claydol would be nice and 4 sp steel is a must.

Here's my list, it is very consistent...

Pokemon: 18
Crobat G x2
Skuntank G
Bronzong G
Honchkrow G x2
Toxicroak G x2 (1 PL, 1 Promo)
Uxie LA
Azelf LA
Dialga G x3
Dialga G Lv X
Garchomp C x2
Garchomp C Lv X x2

Trainers/Stadium: 27
Luxury Ball
TGI Energy Gain x2
TGI Poke Turn x3
TGI Power Spray x3
TGI SP Radar x3
Night Maintenance x2
Moonlight Stadium x2
Galactic HQ
Cyrus’s Conspiracy x3
Roseanne’s Research x3
Switch x2
Bebe’s Search
Aaron’s Collection

Energy: 15
Psychic x5
Metal (Special) x4
Metal (Basic) x2
Dark (Basic) x2
Warp Energy x2

You don't need to tank with diagla all the time guys, this is going to be for nats so there needs to be some leeway for other things and ideas due to the other decks about.

Honchkrow i will tell you have won me games against luxchomp will sneaky sniping and donphan with the sniping again, it is also good to set up.

I do wonder if call is needed but what can actually donk me, coz getting guys to the bench isn't really a problem.

Warp Energy i'm iffy on, attach it then warp dailga back then use galactic switch... seems only 1 energy has been used to spread, but using a warp point i switch get to attach where i want and then move an energy, this happens alot so garchomp can have a snipe somewhere.

Add in some Warp energy, It's a must in a Dialga G deck. other than that, it looks pretty solid. I hope this deck takes you far.

Add in some Warp energy, It's a must in a Dialga G deck. other than that, it looks pretty solid. I hope this deck takes you far.

I'll work on it, but would prefer maybe another warpoint or switch, Garchomp likes to attack in this too u know.

I run 4 call energy in every SP deck i play. it helps ensure consistency and speed which SPs are known for. also one of the biggest assets to SP is options so i would tech another SP like luxray or blaziken. since your not playing luxray im assuming you dont have one... so id tech blaziken. it has luring flame which will replace your need for froslass and give more options with blaz X and extra useful attacks. just some options... and personally i think this is a little heavy on special metals. i no they are helpful but you can turn dialga or use garhcomps power to heal him. relying on drawing into special energies is iffy

This had calls but got taken out, set up is usually, done every fast, due to pokemon collector, true i have no luxray X, but adding in blasakin wouldn't be that smart, it would take 3 cards to run it, but this froslass, it takes 1 due to synagy already being there.

The list also had 3 Special metal and 3 DCE, i might go back to that, but they are nice to start with.

It is all well and good saying what can go in but not saying what can come out, you might of not said anything at all, this is a very tight list currently but still needs tech but not too much, K-I-S-S is essential.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back