Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

diamond& pearl prerelease

We won't be having them over here at least not yet, its not coming out until after Worlds here.

Because apparently the games have to be released later in Europe, and the card game even later than that because it might just spoil the games for us :/

You'd like to think anyone good enough to qualify for Worlds would already be aware of what the D/P cards do by now.

You'd like to think anyone good enough to qualify for Worlds would already be aware of what the D/P cards do by now.

Assumptions shouldn't be made to determine what's fair or not. If someone does not have internet access, say. I understand what you're saying but it can't be fair on Europe!!

It isn't fair on Europe. *shrug*. The OP guys know this and will do what they can to make it less unfair on those who qualify for Hawaii.

I don't know if we will ever get a D&P prerelease in Europe. D&P prereleaes may be skipped completely to avoid Europe always laging behind the USA. Not sure how long it'll take us to catch up as we'll be two releases behind come late August.

Does nobody read the news section? This is so old it's still NOT FUNNY - and for what it is worth I don't expect any pre-releases for DP when we eventually get it anyway.

Best to do a Soft Launch as most players will be grey importing as will an awful lot of retailers too.

And here's that breaking news from 3 months ago guys and gals!

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=48753

Last edited:
this is so ridiculous i think we should all complain to pokemon as we are going to be missing out big time and are going to have a big disadvantage at world which id discracefull for the european players

this is so ridiculous i think we should all complain to pokemon as we are going to be missing out big time and are going to have a big disadvantage at world which id discracefull for the european players

Yup. As I see it, Worlds should be DX-PK.

Back