Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Different teams and ways they work.

LegacyEeveeVGC

I am looking for some cool teams and how they play so I can updae my knowledge on the way the game can be played.
SO if you could post your team here and how it plays that would be helpful...
I am still working on my team and so far my KEY Pokemon is EEVEE.....
(where I come from not many people at the league I go to is surprised)

Alright, let's work around the fact that you like Eevee. You've said in another thread that you play 2, and that's fine - it's one of the best blitz/speed Pokemon in Next Quest.
If you want to make your team primarily speed-focused, you should have something like:
3-4 Pokemon with 3 MP
0-2 Pokemon with 2 MP
1-2 Pokemon with 1 MP
You should always have at least one big, stocky, powerful but slow Pokemon to guard your goal in case your weaker speed Pokemon are taken out. If you're focusing on rushing their goal early on, you're going to want plenty of Pokemon to do this, so that you can get around any obstacles they put in your way. If you want, Pokemon with 2 MP are pretty good at holding the midfield, though some of your 3 MPs may be doing that instead.

Of course, if you want a more balanced team, 2 with 3MP, 2 with 2MP, and 2 with 1MP usually works.

I don't have enough figures for a team of six, but my team is:

Salamence
Murkrow
Skarmory

Right now I'm just looking for powerful undercosted figures that are consistant (I don't like the ones that roll multiple times, the odds of doing something significant just aren't in your favor). It's hard to do combos here because all the fights are one on one. I like ones that get an effect no matter what though, having your groudon miss against a piplup just sucks.

Back