Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Dinosaurs

pikachugal90

I am writing a book about Dinosaurs and I need some feedback and advice on how to write a fiction book about Dinosaurs. So, what is a great name for the book? And a great setting, characters, and some ideas for my book? I like the name The lost world of the Dinosaurs. I will be writing the first draft for my book soon. Oh. I need something on Dinosaurs that will be helpful for my book. Just to let u know I love dinosaurs when I was young. Tell me what is your favorite dinosaur? Mine is brontosaurus. :) Do I need to research on dinosaurs before I start my book? Thanks for helping me out.
Posted with Mobile style...

You trolling?

If not, since this is YOUR book, we shouldn't be giving you settings/characters/ideas. It should be coming from you.

If you want "something" on Dinosaurs, go to your library and read a book on them.

And do you need to do 'research' before you start a book? Is that a serious question?

This has got to be a troll. This person has been posting about the most random things, and every one of them mentions how "I loved it when I was a kid" or something like that.

Either a troll, or the worlds most hyperactive poster. Hard to tell...

Back