4 RC
4 Bebe's
4 Rose's
4 Pluspower
3 TGW
2 NM
1 Warp point
1 Switch

Strat is to get a Kingdra and a Alakazam going and then wager and hopefully they'll lose and only have 3 cards in their hand. Then, when they try to come back using Claydol, you'll use Alakazam and not let them. Switch and warp are for Abra starts.

IDK how consistent this will be.

If this is for the current format I'd go:
-2 Roseanne's
-4 Water
-1 Wager
-1 Switch
+4 Quick Ball
+4 Felicity

Once SF comes out though, you'll want Pokedrawers.

What's RC?

I guess RC stands for Rare Candy. This deck discards cards with Alakazam, so Felicity's would be too much discard. I guess 2-2 Claydol would do the job well. Nice deck idea. Good luck with it.

I would drop 1 water, 1 Baltoy, and 1 Claydol for 2 Uxie (LA) and 1 Uxie lv. X. Uxie is such an amazing card in Kingdra for its ability to help you get going faster early game or recover from a bad start (rescue is only a Roseanne's/Bebe's away!), plus it can refuel you with needed waters to discard with Dragon Pump/Power Cancel at any point later on. The level X is a good sifter that works in tandem with Claydol to keep the gears turning at all times, plus if needed it actually can do some decent damage with Zen Blade.

I'd also change the Switch to Warp Point, since aiding in T1 Kingdra after being forced into a non-Horsea start is practically the only use Switch would ever have. Warp will still bail you out of that situation while also providing further disruption at any time in the game that you use it. Starting with Abra or Baltoy isn't even that big of a deal here anyway unless you have the option of getting T1 Kingdra after you topdeck Roseanne's/Horsea going 2nd or something, because you can just attach an energy to that Pokemon and then retreat it next turn and still be able to attack after your energy attachment. Definitely not worth playing Switch over.

Quick Ball would be nice here too for additional deck thinning/speed. Perhaps you could drop another water (bringing you to 14 total), a PlusPower and a Wager for 3 of those.

Okay, here is my opinions!

1:Where is the Regice? It beats mime!
2: We need call, what if you start off with Baltoy full with water energy. Sadly, that happened to me. ;(

That is probably it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back