fire (17)
grass (7)
Fighting (5)
lightning(3)
Rainbow(1)
Metal(1)
pcychic (2)

Could you please help me with my deck? :pokeball: :pokeball:

There are a few things to suggest here. First, you have far too many energies and far too few Pokemon and trainers. Secondly, having only one of each of your Pokemon will make it hard to get the one you need, try only using a few different Pokemon but having three or four of each of them in your deck. Pick a couple that you like or that you think work well together and then build from there.

Most of your trainers are good, but try using a few more copies of the ones that you think you will need the most. You might try using three or four Bills for example.

duanojo gave you very good, basic deck advice.
I'd try building a deck using his suggestions and then come back with that.

One more thing. For the evolution lines, a lot of beginner decks use a line of 4/3/2 for Basic/Stage 1/stage 2.
It's better to use 4/3/3 or even 4/4/3. After all, you wouldn't want all of your Charizards (or whatever) to be in your prizes!

duanojo said:
There are a few things to suggest here. First, you have far too many energies and far too few Pokemon and trainers. Secondly, having only one of each of your Pokemon will make it hard to get the one you need, try only using a few different Pokemon but having three or four of each of them in your deck. Pick a couple that you like or that you think work well together and then build from there.

Most of your trainers are good, but try using a few more copies of the ones that you think you will need the most. You might try using three or four Bills for example.

PM me about what cards I should have in my deck Duanojo. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back