Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

does any one know where to get theses sleeves

Status
Not open for further replies.

OHB

does any one know where to get theses sleeves?

deck_1114_image.jpg

i want them but can't find anywere to buy them plz help

I got one from Pojo when I won a contest on their site. My friend had gotten ahold of 59 of them, so I gave my one to him and now he puts his decks in it. It looks really nice.

From what I understand, the darker colour sleeves are the exlusive relase to the Japanese Pokemon Centers for the ADV card series... much like the off-gold sleeves were released at the New York Pokemon Center. I'm sure you can buy them online somewhere... but they could be a hard fine with a kinda big price tag. The Japanese Pokemon Center's have also had gold and silver sleeves with the same Pokeball design in the past too.

I personally would love to get a few sets of these sleeves my self... I hope they still have them this summer for my school's Japan exchange trip :)

-marril

OHB said:
does any one know where to get theses sleeves?

deck_1114_image.jpg

i want them but can't find anywere to buy them plz help

i have these sleeves but for me to trade them it would take a couple of Reverse Holo tv reporters or a few Rayquazas,latios and latias.

Yeah, check out www.pokemoncenter.com
They had some new Advanced (EX) binders and boxes and things when we were there a couple of weeks ago. Might have either what you want or something similar.

PokePop said:
Yeah, check out www.pokemoncenter.com
They had some new Advanced (EX) binders and boxes and things when we were there a couple of weeks ago. Might have either what you want or something similar.

Oh if only they updated their site with most of the stuff they actually had in their store. I too want these sleeves, along with anything else that makes my deck look cool. If anyone lives in the New York Area and is interested in getting me stuff from the Pokemon Center I can either Pay/Trade for them. :)

I have bought the Card-Case with Kyogre and Groudon and it cost me only about US$3.5 !!!

Ofcoz, i bought it from Hong Kong... (The sleeve cost US$6 so i haven't buy T.T)

Last edited:
vincent0906 said:
I have bought the Card-Case with Kyogre and Groudon and it cost me only about US$3.5 !!!

Ofcoz, i bought it from Hong Kong... (The sleeve cost US$6 so i haven't buy T.T)

Could you please elaborate on the Kyogre/Gorudon Cases? Never heard of them.

Kyogre said:
Could you please elaborate on the Kyogre/Gorudon Cases? Never heard of them.

The box above the sleeve in the picture.
That is a deck-case, which can hold 1 sleeved deck or 2 unsleeved deck.

There is a hobby store around here that gets stuff from over seas all the time, and can get stuff like this. If you have one like this store in your area, maybe see if they can order some for you.

vincent0906 said:
The box above the sleeve in the picture.
That is a deck-case, which can hold 1 sleeved deck or 2 unsleeved deck.

Wow, where did you get it? I'll take 10. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back