Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Donate Mudkips? (Current Mudkip count: 86)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GCTonyHawk7

Hey, I really want to start a growing collection of Mudkip cards. These can be promo, or from any set If you would please donate your extra Mudkip cards, I would highly appreciate it If you would like to donate, please let me know. Thank you in advanced, and thank you for looking.

I have 86 Mudkips!

1 - Pokeball Promo Mudkip
36 - Dragon Mudkips
1 - RH dragon Mudkips
21 - R/S (60/109) Mudkips
1 - RH R/S (60/109) Mudkips
18 - R/S (59/60) Mudkips
2 - Target Promo Mudkips
6 - Nintendo Promo #10 Mudkips

Kind people that have donated:

GymLeaderPhil (12) Thank you very Much!
Ancient Pokemon Trainer (17) Thank you very much!
PenguinMaster (13) Thank you very much!
Dkates (5) Thank you very much!
Pokemama (12) Thank you very much!
Marriland (12) Thank you very much!
Absolknight (2) Thank you very much!
Kyogre (2) Thank you very much!
XxShininG_CeLebIxX (2) Thank you very much!

Picture of all of them:

http://www.niconet2k.com/~justin7/upload/uploads/justin/Images 3/mudkip-collection.jpg

Last edited:
Well, today I received 29 Mudkips in the mail! That adds to my 2 that I had to make 31 Mudkip! That is very impressive, and thank you very much to the two people that have donated:

Ancient Pokemon Trainer, and GymLeaderPhil!

Hey dude sorry I haven't sent them yet, I've been really busy. I'll probably send them tomorrow.

BTW, how do you want me to package them?

Well, you can just put them in plastic sleeves (if that are enoygh so they don't bend). If there are only a few you can put them in a top loader. Whatever works for you :)

I recived 13 wonderful Mudkip cards from PenguinMaster! I am very excited, I am almost to 50 Mudkips! Thank you so very much PenguinMaster!

Wow, 55 Mudkips... I have few more, I don't suppose you have any Delibirds you'd be willing to part with? :D

If not that's OK, I'll still give you the 'Kips.

Well, my collection just grew huge! Well, I just got 12 Mudkips from Pokemama (Pokemon Marriland Forums) and 12 from Marriland (Pokemon Marriland Forums). That makes my collection sky-rocket to 79 Mudkips!!! Thank you so much!

Bone, just let me know what you want to do, and I can give you my adress. PenguinMaster, if you need my adress again, just ask. And thank you to both of you :D

Do you have the UK exclusive Mudkips mint if you do i will trade you like 3 for 1 mudkips if you want...
Drew...
Let Me Know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back