Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Donations at Worlds

Rainbowgym

Don't know how to call this topic, but it's a cry for help.

Since we are getting NO promocards, NO badges NOTHING at all to give away to our players, I like to ask for left over donations at Worlds.

Everyone reading these boards knows we are denied, embaressed, and pushed in a corner by our distributor but also by PUI.
All the emails send to PUI are rejected saying your distributor choose who to work with.
So our distributor doesn't like us, while half of the playersfield of their Nationals was ours and we kept this game going for at leat 50%. We don't have the energy to send emails or argu with PUI/Distributor anymore because it won't help.

So here's my call, everyone who has badges or promocards left over of the last year, you can donate them to me at Worlds. I think there are enough left overs to help us out for another year of running our clubs.
We are supporting around 100 players so every badge is welcome.
It's worth a try this way and I know it's begging, but as long it's for my players I'm not ashame to do so.
I have had badges/cards the last year from people on these boards and they found their way to the players. It's a suprise everytime I get envelope with support.
To keep my players I don't need badges/promo's they play because they like the game, but giving away these items adds something extra to it.
Even giving away the WotC promocards which I got from the Prof package was a real party. also the stickers someone send me were adored.

sorry to disturb you with this way, but because I'm there I need to try.

Li@

RainbowRichards said:
Ein originalle loch vom dijk :) lol

come again? =p

anyways, id give my pants even for one of those shirts, not sure how effective they would work as prize support tho, but seriously, if u can do the tshirt, ill get as many bages/promos etc, as i can for u, plus money obv, so please do LMK, i would be really interested in one

Last edited:
I can't get the original shirt, because those are traded between the players.
What I can get is Orange (national colors) soccershirts with the Netherlands on it if you like.
Those are not the High Quality ones like the players wear, but I will do my best.
Have to hurry for that before they are out of the stores.

SuperWooper said:
That was German, I think, Mudkip. Ein is like "one", right? XB

my bad mix of German and Dutch...(referring to a certain d i k e [which is a barrier to hold watger in or out] with a hole and stuff - from the fable)

Last edited:
Brian, that's not a fable but a true story. At least that's what us is told at school.

All - I found on internet some replica of the Dutch Soccerteam home shirts. But they are replica and I don't know the quality. Costs $30.

Rainbowgym said:
Brian, that's not a fable but a true story. At least that's what us is told at school.

All - I found on internet some replica of the Dutch Soccerteam home shirts. But they are replica and I don't know the quality. Costs $30.

yah i was not referring to the ones the team actually wears =p, but like the ones that are sold in like sports stores and stuff, which are official replicas, if u could get me one for Worlds, id pay it plus extras or give u cards or w/e you need, if u do get one please pm me so we can work out details ;) thanks

I bought 4 different (replica) player shirts all size XL.
Have to wait and see what quality they are but at the picture they looked nice.

I will take them with me to Worlds, the price is $25 couldn't get them cheaper.
If anyone wants one I can buy more of them, but not all sizes are available anymore.
They have children sizes too, those are $22.50.

Remember the Dutch soccer shirts are very very Orange, because that's our National color.

Got the shirts in today and they are nice.
When you need me at Worlds, just look for the kids with the orange shirts with HOLLAND on it I will be around them.

Back