Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Doncario

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychoflood

This is a new deck idea i had, and i just put this together. I haven't tested it yet but i'm looking for feedback. Addition, subtraction, substitution and strategy changes are encouraged and much appreciated.

Pokemon -17

4x Riolu DP
3x Lucario DP
1x Lucario LX
4x Phanphy SW
3x Donphan SW
1x Minun SW
1x Smeargle SW

Trainers/Supporters/Tools - 31

2x Team Galactic's Wager
3x Celio's Network
3x Castaway
2x Cessation Crystal
3x Buffer Piece
3x Pluspower
2x Great Ball
2x Quick Ball
2x Warp Point
2x Super Scoop Up
3x Team Galactic's Mars
2x Roseanne's Research
1x Professor Oak's Research
1x Night Maintenance

Energies - 12

10 Fighting
2 Double Rainbow

Strategy: Hit with Donphan's Rapid spin so the opponent has to switch out active after it takes 40 damage, then bring out Lucario (effect of rapid spin as well) and next turn aura sphere to damage the active and hopefully knockout if not double ko (in 2 turns or so) the benched pokemon you damaged. Includes Warp Points to repeat this process without having to retreat Lucario, buffers to help against Gardellade decks and to keep the stage 1 pokemon around the life expectancy of a stage 2, scoop up for re-stancing and balls to get pokemon quick. Smeargle to help me get those fighting energy (donphan takes a little powering up for his second move) and minun for its pokepower to help draw.

***I was also considering teching in Blastoise delta to get rid of Lucario's weakness and Lv X's double weakness against the popular psychic decks. opinion? ***
Thanks for your help!
-John

Last edited:
when you rapid spin into a lucario, your opponent will just damage your lucario and if they don't ko it, they'll put it in ko range. 90 hp isnt much at all.

then spin out another donphan, lucario for putting out while you're getting donphans ready. remember i didn't say this was perfect, i'm trying to figure out the strategy along the way

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

any other comments?

Last edited:
ok well i was just helping you since i have experience with donphan. i know it's not perfect which is why i was helping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back