Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Donphan/Machamp elephant helping muscle man

Status
Not open for further replies.

daisukeniwa

i have change the deck and i think it better then it was. hope u guys like what i have done to the deck.

pokemonx20
2-2 noctowl
4-4 donphan
3-2-3 machamp prime

trainers/supportersx27
1 flower shop lady
2 seeker
3 pont
2 pluspower
2 reversal
4 collector
2 dual ball
2 juniper
2 switch
3 rare candy
4 communication

energyx13
4 dce
9 fighting

donphan is for early attack and do damage to the bench and machamp is for heavily attacker. noctowl is to draw a card.

Last edited:
i'd say keep the reunclis in. machamps attack is based on how much damage is on your bench. maybe instead of 1-1-1, make it a 2-1-2 or even a 2-0-2 line and add another candy and communication

1-1-1 is good enough i think

---------- Post added 06/11/2011 at 04:02 AM ----------

what u guy think if i add in pluspower & reversal?

---------- Post added 06/11/2011 at 04:14 AM ----------

i have taken out
-1 seeker
-1 pont

put in
+2 pluspower

do u guy think i did the right thing?

Last edited:
1-1-1 is good enough i think

---------- Post added 06/11/2011 at 04:02 AM ----------

what u guy think if i add in pluspower & reversal?

---------- Post added 06/11/2011 at 04:14 AM ----------

i have taken out
-1 seeker
-1 pont

put in
+2 pluspower

do u guy think i did the right thing?

the only problem with the 1-1-1 is it so easy for one of them to get into your prizes. id say keep plus power out. machamp can usually on hit every pokemon. but reversal would be good, great disruption

Run some stantler or something for a starter. Im agaunst using a baby in donphan, as its too easy to ko by accident, but cleffa or pichu, with twins would be good to start with. Twins just in case the baby dies so you can search out, say machamp and a candy or dce.

I use a similar build but I'm heavier on machamp than donphan. I run a 4-3-4 machamp line with 3-3 donphan. it raises the consistency of getting machamp engine moving but it requires a bit more energy.

As good as reversal is in most decks. I don't see the point for it in don-champ because if you're doing it right you're OHKOing everything anyway. I like the noctowl choice. I use smeargles right now and they feel so clunky sometimes.

What I would change:
remove:
reversals
1 collector
1 rare candy

add:
another hand refresh (I'd say juniper)
an addional [f] energy (just for more consistent energy Always have issues with it myself, and i run an interviewers.)
another switch (noctowl has 1 retreat as well, if machamp isn't setup.)
another plus power (better consistency for OHOK donphan vs magnezone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back