9 Fighting
3 Rainbow

strategy: set up donphan hit w/ earthquake and heavy impact
stark mountain and regirock for quick heavy impacat
manectric to protect bench ERL for surprise KO

the problem here i think is bench space

need suggestions :))

Last edited:
Through in Azelf and Regirock LA as well as 2 Stark Mountain.

Azelf is needed to get your Legend if it gets prize or a donphan, Regirock has great synergy with stark mountain and sometimes giving you that turn 2 Heavy Impact also to get that Legend attacking fast without giving an energy on donphan.

take out, Uxie (2 is a suffice amount to keep), Bebe's search and I can't seem to find anything else that you may have to take out for the stark mountain, hopefully you could find room since that combo can help in many scenarios.

You may want to remove the Poké Drawer+ in favour of 1 Collector, 1 Stark Mountain, 1 Communication and a Twins or Black Belt, or possibly a Relicanth SV.
Poké Drawers are too inconsistent in my opinion, and you´ll want to max out all the consistency you can get even if it takes out some of the inconsistent speed.
Replace one Fighting energy with one Rainbow - those four Rainbows help a lot, and the 10 damage really isn´t that much of a problem.

Many people like running Judges, Lookers and Sage´s Training, but that´s really a question of preference and whether GengPlume is popular in your area.

Hmh I don't see why trainerlock hurts this deck lol
Probably take out the SSU and fit in a 4th Rainbow Energy a Ditto and 2/3 Seeker.
You should also put in VS Seeker in here and a 4th BTS.
Anyways the list is ok. ;D
-Filipp.

They slow you down, but against GenPlume this should be good with ERL and 1 Ditto lol I just don't see whya Trainerlock hurts Donphan that much. BTS and a Donphan with 1 NRGY is so easy to get and even under TL you should still be faster than GenPlume, so no need to worry....
-Filipp.

hmm, i like it.
the only real thing i could point out would be the terror of starting with giritina :(
happened so many times to me b4 lol.

it could be cool if you could throw in a few warp energys and 4 seeker so when a donphan gets damaged you could warp energy it back to the bench and then SSU/seeker it back to your hand,
you can then play down donphan again with BTS. if you have e-belt and you can continue doing this (because you get the warp energy back as well) you could have a constant flow of donphans which will be VERRY hard to stop for your opponent.

to make it into something like i mentioned i would suggest:

- 1 regirock
- 1 giritina
- 2 stark mountain
- 1 bench shield
- 1 twins
- 1 fighting

+ 2 warp energy
+ 4 seeker
+ 1 pokemon communication

(junk arms can also help with the speed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back