Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

don't trade with soslowpoke

blowheart123

Just wanted to let you all know don't trade or trust soslowpoke. He ripped me off for a card and is a liar also. DON'T TRUST HIM!!

you know, you're supposed to say how he ripped you off and stuff like that, or no one will trust YOU. Not like any1 does anyway. He's a good trader.

yeah, I dont see why you say things like that. I just tradded with him a few days ago and I got a good trade.

You have only 1 post. How could soslowpoke rip you off if you have never posted on this site, let alone this forum?

he could've traded with soslowpoke on the pokemon zeo forums. Or it could be someone who's trying to prove soslow's something he's not.

Well, I agree with BJJ. It just seems odd. Especially with the other open thread on the same subject.

No info. No details. Just, and this is what it amounts to without any backup info, slander.

BJJ763 said:
You have only 1 post. How could soslowpoke rip you off if you have never posted on this site, let alone this forum?

Most likely, its probably from other forums or even IM. Anyways, mailing stuff from one place to another can take time (maybe 5 to 6 weeks. Maybe even more than a month). I wait about 6-12 weeks for some of my magazines to come. He probably did send them to you. Most likely, it was probably the Post Office's fault. Just go to the Post office and see if there are any packages for you.

Back