3 Switch
2 Warp point

Energy 20
4 Light
4 Fire
4 Rainbow
4 Double Rainbow
4 Boost

Strategy notes: Start, if possible, with Dunsparce or Winaut to find di Alakazam line. Wobby is obviously an anti ex. I think that DRE works well with Alakazam (main hitter) and boost can copy attack like surf (Wailord) ord Metal Surge (Aggron EX).
Well, I wait for your comments and I think that Baboon can tell his opinion about this deck.

OK, take out 4 lightning, add 4 water. If you want to copy Ray, you have double rainbow in there to drop 70. Also, a few shard may be fun, drop the Sky Alakazam for at least one.

The rest is solid, and entertaining!!

I like this deck!

I take that back, I hate your energy choices...

4 Rainbow
4 Double Rainbow
3 Boost
3 Water
3 Fire
3 Psychic

That should work. You also need to CRAM in 2 Briney's Compassion if you can. The only thing this will get EATEN by is a Garde/EX deck, but you knew that when you built it.

Drop 3 Wynaut and a Dunsparse for the 2 Briney and 2 Power/Energy Charge to get back the energy you need. (Double Rainbow and Boost) I think you NEED Wobby as a basic, otherwise you are Shenja food.

Otherwise, great deck

Meganium45

Last edited:
Pokemon (20):
4 Abra Exp
2 Kadabra Exp
3 Alakazam Exp
1 Alakazam Sky
4 Dunsparce SS
3 Wynaut SS
3 Wobbuffet SS

Trainers (22):
4 POR
4 Desert Shaman
4 Rare Candy
4 TV reporter
2 Oracle
2 Switch
2 Warp point

Energy (18):
4 Rainbow
4 Double Rainbow
10 Psychic

I don't believe in using all these different types of energy. If you do, then use Clefable or Furret in the deck. However, my suggestion is that if you DO go with that idea, then make sure to know what's in your local metagame. Stupid, stupid fire, lol ;P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back