Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Double sleeving question

chipsboy

Hello everyone. I just started collecting pokemon cards and i been wondering whar sleeves are a perfect fit to double sleeve? I have been looking into the kmc hyper matte sleeves but my worry is what clear sleeve will fit with pokemon cards to double sleeve it.

I recently just got back into collecting the cards and read up on double sleeving so I could redo all my old 1999 cards. Everywhere always said KMC only and that Ultra Pro is trash. Well I can easily double sleeve in Ultra Pros.

First put the card upside down in a Ultra Pro Deck Protector Sleeve (Clear) then right side up in a Ultra Pro Card Sleeve (Soft Penny Sleeve).

I find this far cheaper than KMC but probably not the best if you want to play with them.

I got my sleeves today and I double sleeved around 400 cards. The only thing I noticed was that some of the penny sleeves were harder to slide on the deck protector sleeve than others but I had zero defective sleeves. I actually went ahead and ordered 2000 penny sleeves and 600 more deck protector sleeves so finish the rest of my cards which came out to $43 even. $27.40 for the Deck Protectors and $15.60 for the Penny Sleeves. KMC would have been $106.48 which is $63 more than Ultra Pro. I would say a decent choice if just for collecting.

Back