Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Doubles 1st place regionals:)

DOUBLE TROUBLE

I have not posted in a while(been busy training for football and trying hard on school ;) ) but heres my regionals report.

FRiday- So i dont go toschool and just wake up at like 10. we oick up david at Waterburger.ok while were there and eatin a homeless man ask for money, but instead of giving him money we buy him food(chicken strips)He is very thankfull and we finish up and leave.So our trip is supposed to be 3 maybe three and a half hours, but the weather was disgusting so we end up taking a 6 hour trip. We get there n we play test all night long. I wanted to play magmortor but couldnt make it workm so i bust out the g deck and work on it with my main man Sidney.

Saturday- wake up butt early:/. We head to the tourny and meet up with Austin and playtest a little and get deck checked. HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!seniors by the way

Round 1-Girl with kingdra
Iget a horrible set up but so does she but i clean up my act and pull it out like a champ. haha:)
1-0

Round 2-Guy with grass (randomness)
Iget a pretty good setup and knock out like 2 pokemon with dialga g lv x then brings up CARNIVINE!!!!OOO NOOO.... well i didnt know what it did so it man handeled me but his deck couldn't keep up with mine.
2-0

Round 3-Guy with gardylade
Well i see what hes playin and im like auto win:) easy monet, but i get a lead and start playing reckless and the game gets tied up 1-1.he brings up gardy lv.x and im like easy knockout with uxie, but i mis caculate damage so hes alive by ten so I lose.:/ im a newb
2-1

Round 4 and 5 i blanked out sorry guys.(bad memory) but i win both:D
4-1

Round 6- guy with kingdra
Read first round.:D
5-1

so im like i win im in for shure i lose it becomes a maybe,,,(and remember i was bounced out of states cut with resistance...and to top it off i play a real good friend.....

Round 7-Austin mag/obama
i start with a good hand this game and he doesnt i go up big time and start playing reckless so he makes a comeback and it gets scary but in the end he won because he flipped all heads on life herbs.......Lucksack
5-2

Well i was basically peeing my pants waiting for the results and........

i finish 12 yyyaaayyyyy but i play Austin top 16

Top 16-Austin
1st game - i get a great set up while he gets a crappy one so i win easily.

2nd game- we both get ok starts but he wins it out

3rd game-If i remember right i get a good start and his is stinky.... I fell bad it went down like that so i win.
We made a deal that i have to win:)

top 8-David Mullins-Dialga/toxi tank

game 1-I run through him although this game takes forever because he keeps picking up all his pokemon and he had snowpoint which made it harder.

game 2- Read game one, but we run out of time..

by this time im exhausted from playing pokemon and giving hugs and piggy back rides to Travis's sisters.

top 4-Paul Wells- Mirror

game 1- he gets a really good setup as well as i do, but i cant pull a Palkia for my life to get rid of my pixies so i end up scooping.

game 2- I knew i was down with little time left so i have to play quick. I go for the quick knockouts while he played defensive. i end up drawing 4 prizes while he still has 6. I let him knock out some stuff and time is called and we go to sudden death... dun dun dun

SUDDEN DEATH- We both set up with one prize and i start with palkia,dialga,houndoom,2 energy,2 poke turns. he starts with mespirit and i deafen him turn rwo since i go first he pulls out dialga so i power up houndoom and were deafening eachother and i need to retreat my dialga but i need an energy for the win or else he second strikes me for the win and what do i do i .......... pull an energy like a champ IIII WWWWIIIINNNNNN.

befor the match i go get good luck hugs from his sisters and when i go sit down Birch tells me that giving hugs to the opponents sister is wrong we all have a laugh and begin.

Top 2-Travis-machamp:(

Game 1- I run through him with my dialga lv.x with unknown g when he got a crappy start.

Game 2- We both draw and when he looks at his hand i hear a hummmm sound. Like the sound you hear when you see something good. I am going first but have a god setup with two uxies as i go threw m turn he looks anxious to go so what do i do i play down my GIRATINA and let loose and he looks at me in awe.... Im sorry man but i had too and he gets crap so i run through him again ... good game though

I WIIINNNN!!!!!!!!

PROPS
SIDNEY
GUY IN WATERBURGER
ANDY FOR TOP 8 I THINK:)
JORDANS COOL
DAVIDS CRAZY
WINNING
TRAVIS'S SISTER
SIDNEY
RUDY'S BBQ
IPOD FOR SAVIN ME ON WAY UP THERE
LOOKIN AT FMYLIFE FOR FUN AT NIGHT WITH VICTORIA ANDY AND JORDAN
BEATING UP BEN:)
AND IN CASE I FORGOT SIDNEY

SLOPS
WEATHER
ME PLAYIN AUSTIN TWICE
BAD NEWS WHEN I GOT HOME
ANKLE HURTING
POOL CLOSED
6 HOUR DRIVE
JORDAN NOT GETTING SHADES CUZ MALL CLOSED

Thanks for tuning in i spent an hour writing this please respond:) hahah

Last edited:
wht about us beating up ben?:thumb:
major prop right there steven
lol:lol:

good job winning steven
everyone else for Team S.A. did bad except for u and paul:eek:

wait till next season
ur with the big boys now:cool:

Nicely done man, wish I could have been there but had things come up. Not sure if I will be back at the league anytime soon, but never say never.

GJ steven! Im glad that you didnt fail in top 2 after winning on luck vs paul.
P.S. Gardelade is not an easy win for palkia/dialga g.

Back